[LifeFuel] I'm so glad my sister is dating a white chad

Gudru

Gudru

Feminist / BLM-supporter / CORTEZ2020 / LGBTQ+
Could you imagine if she was dating a fucking curry, negro or chink? I would've went crazy. He's tan, blonde hair, blue eyes and has a good voice. They will create aryan babies.

Keep crying for my Stacy sister ethnics :lul::lul::lul:

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
mine is dating a celtic ubermensch
though tbh our genes are probably better

thotexterminator

thotexterminator

BrettyBoy's alt
Lol alt righters are exactly like this. Would let a white chad fuck his wife but flip out and cry white genocide if it was a Tyrone or chadullah. Cucks

Gudru

Gudru

Lol alt righters are exactly like this. Would let a white chad fuck his wife but flip out and cry white genocide if it was a Tyrone or chadullah. Cucks
Wife? Are you stupid? I said sister. Why would I want my sister to go with a nonwhite? And I'm not alt right whatever that means LOL

thotexterminator

thotexterminator

BrettyBoy's alt
Wife? Are you stupid? I said sister. Why would I want my sister to go with a nonwhite? And I'm not alt right whatever that means LOL
Whatever but just lol at calling your sister Stacy

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I don’t have a sister but if i did I would rather she date within her own race. I would hate to have any mutt nephews.

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
My brother mogs me to oblivion and fucks my sister. I got married to a whore and then had to watch her get raped by an army of guys. Then my second wife was a teenager who rejected me and we never consummated the marriage. Later my whore “lover” who was only with me for money betrays me for a better deal and I run away to another continent where I start bow down for a feminist girl power queen who fucks chad on the side. Now I work for her as her hand.

• +1
Reactions: her
mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
No tbh

Nothing could hide your sister subhuman Genes

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

She's not subhuman she's literally a stacy. She goes out in the weekends and has guys dming her daily
Pics or I’m going to take that as cope

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Not sending pictures of my sister. Don't care if you take it as cope. You can choose to believe me or not
Come on man pm please you can trust me

I’m your friend on this site

But yea it’s up to you

Gudru

Gudru

Come on man pm please you can trust me

I’m your friend on this site

But yea it’s up to you
I'll try to find a picture soon bro. She blocked me on insta yesterday cause I was annoying her XD

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Instructor
volcel if you wouldn't slay your own sister tbh

dsar9012

dsar9012

Apprentice
How retarded are you to think if someone fucks your sister, you're being cucked, JFL, this is what the manosphere does to undeveloped brains.

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Instructor
How retarded are you to think if someone fucks your sister, you're being cucked, JFL, this is what the manosphere does to undeveloped brains.
Their just coping with the reality that their sister does not want to have sex with them. But to be honest, its understandable, who doesn't have some sort of primal attraction to their own sister?

lookism refugee

lookism refugee

why i migrated to this shithole
bet op is jerking off to his pics

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Can confirm. Am white chad

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)