I'm so glad my sister is dating a white chad

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Could you imagine if she was dating a fucking curry, nigger or chink? I would've went crazy. He's tan, blonde hair, blue eyes and has a good voice. They will create aryan babies.

Keep crying for my Stacy sister ethnics :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, reddollars, FatJattMofo and 7 others
Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Dmoneycrowgod, DidntRead and 20 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, BigBiceps, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Just hurry up and ask him out already.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, fukmylyf, AdamLamberg and 6 others
Anything is better than a nigger tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Balkancel, disillusioned, AdamLamberg and 6 others
mine is dating a celtic ubermensch
though tbh our genes are probably better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 1560, SA7 and 1 other person
Pics of stacy sister

Lol alt righters are exactly like this. Would let a white chad fuck his wife but flip out and cry white genocide if it was a Tyrone or chadullah. Cucks

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and TheChosenChad
Lol alt righters are exactly like this. Would let a white chad fuck his wife but flip out and cry white genocide if it was a Tyrone or chadullah. Cucks
Wife? Are you stupid? I said sister. Why would I want my sister to go with a nonwhite? And I'm not alt right whatever that means LOL

Wife? Are you stupid? I said sister. Why would I want my sister to go with a nonwhite? And I'm not alt right whatever that means LOL
Whatever but just lol at calling your sister Stacy

I don’t have a sister but if i did I would rather she date within her own race. I would hate to have any mutt nephews.

• +1
what? Now the only way to not be a cuck if you have a sister is by lannistermaxxing and keeping your sister to yourself?

• +1
Reactions: her and Balkancel
My brother mogs me to oblivion and fucks my sister. I got married to a whore and then had to watch her get raped by an army of guys. Then my second wife was a teenager who rejected me and we never consummated the marriage. Later my whore “lover” who was only with me for money betrays me for a better deal and I run away to another continent where I start bow down for a feminist girl power queen who fucks chad on the side. Now I work for her as her hand.

• +1
Reactions: her
No tbh

Nothing could hide your sister subhuman Genes

No tbh

Nothing could hide your sister subhuman Genes
She's not subhuman she's literally a stacy. She goes out in the weekends and has guys dming her daily

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
She's not subhuman she's literally a stacy. She goes out in the weekends and has guys dming her daily
Pics or I’m going to take that as cope

• +1
Not sending pictures of my sister. Don't care if you take it as cope. You can choose to believe me or not
Come on man pm please you can trust me

I’m your friend on this site

But yea it’s up to you

• +1
Come on man pm please you can trust me

I’m your friend on this site

But yea it’s up to you
I'll try to find a picture soon bro. She blocked me on insta yesterday cause I was annoying her XD

• +1
volcel if you wouldn't slay your own sister tbh
Holland-Ass-e1339761105339.jpg

• +1
How retarded are you to think if someone fucks your sister, you're being cucked, JFL, this is what the manosphere does to undeveloped brains.

How retarded are you to think if someone fucks your sister, you're being cucked, JFL, this is what the manosphere does to undeveloped brains.

Their just coping with the reality that their sister does not want to have sex with them. But to be honest, its understandable, who doesn't have some sort of primal attraction to their own sister?

Chads me. XD

bet op is jerking off to his pics

tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Alexanderr
Dates me. XD

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
Can confirm. Am white chad

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread