Tbh all i want is to be GL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance, Coping and Deleted member 245
Fuel

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It is good looksmaxing motivation though

It makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with me that this guy is getting approached and I'm not, especially if I don't find the guy all that good looking.

im jealous of people who won't live and die alone

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, DarknLost and ZyzzReincarnate
Are you anywhere women regularly apporach men though?

Are you anywhere women regularly apporach men though?

Good looking guys approached everywhere boyo. The gym, the supermarket, subway stops etc. The last time I got approached was on the sidewalk believe it or not. The couple times I went to a nightclub in the past year I didn't get approached at all.

I actually haven't been approached at all since summer though.

Last edited:
Good looking guys approached everywhere boyo. The gym, the supermarket, subway stops etc. The last time I got approached was on the sidewalk believe it or not. The couple times I went to a nightclub in the past year I didn't get approached at all.

I actually haven't been approached at all since summer though.
Never seen that happen in my life tbh, maybe its a cultrural thing. Im mean like getting approched when going out for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 656
Never seen that happen in my life tbh, maybe its a cultrural thing. Im mean like getting approched when going out for example

I almost never see it either but I sometimes hear guys brag about it and it makes me feel insecure af ngl

Approached in general or only with sexual interest?

legit thread

Approached in general or only with sexual interest?
Sexual interest

Not any of this asking for directions bullshit or friendly conversation. I'm talking direct sexual interest. Like women coming up to guys and asking them if they have a girlfriend or calling them hot/sexy/handsome/GL

I am indeed envious of them but on some level it's good motivation to actually put effort into looksmaxxing in the hope that you'll look as good as them one day and be able to reap the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I almost never see it either but I sometimes hear guys brag about it and it makes me feel insecure af ngl
I guess they brag about it for a reason, aka it rarely happens. I've been only approached once besides inside/around clubs, but they were drunk anyway and so was i so it dosent count. As long as you get approched at all its not over.

I know the feeling man. Society really is fucked up.