Deleted member 209

Sage
4zQR3Ts.jpg

-Good looking

-Makes a living out of skating

-Endelss female attention

-Positive social interations

-Fucks my oneitis's 17 yo sister

I remember my oneitis told me about this guy. She probably fucked him to. What a god. And while he makes good money out of skating, I rot in a stupid post graduate because my parents decided to kick me out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
shaved legs: check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
" I remember my oneitis told me about this guy. She probably fucked him to. What a god. And while he makes good money out of skating, I rot in a stupid post graduate because my parents decided to kick me out."

That's right, get off on the fact that skater boy probably fucked your oneittis and stretched her pussy really good. I can literally read from that sentence and this post shows just how much you would love to be in a polyamorous relationship, I know for a fact that you would consent :) :) :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I bet you’d lick his cum out of your oneitis's pussy, you cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
I bet you’d lick his cum out of your oneitis's pussy, you cuck.
Probably
" I remember my oneitis told me about this guy. She probably fucked him to. What a god. And while he makes good money out of skating, I rot in a stupid post graduate because my parents decided to kick me out."

That's right, get off on the fact that skater boy probably fucked your oneittis and stretched her pussy really good. I can literally read from that sentence and this post shows just how much you would love to be in a polyamorous relationship, I know for a fact that you would consent :):):)
Lol and I thought i thought I had a chance. I was competing with god while I'm a talentles subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176