Im so paranoid. This is where my anxiety stems from..

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Im afraid of being alone. I remember in a bunch a group projects I could never get a partner as fast as everyone else.. Or at tryouts I always got picked last. I'm the type that raised their hand when a coach asked , "who doesn't have a partner", Im having a panick attack right now thinking about all that bullshit.
I never really had a friend group to be totally honest. Im just a loser. I wanna blame my parents for making me never go out, and not raising me in a NT way. But I'll just accept it. I'm a loser that shouldve never been born. Noone really likes me honestly, I have basically no friends at all, I declined all invitations to hangout. I wasn't even allowed to play sports for more than 2 years, before my parents pulled me out, right when I was becoming elite when I was 15. Man I just feel like an absolute failure honestly, maybe I'm a victim of circumstance, who knows. I don't even care this is how it is. I can't really connect with normies on a personal level, my voice is a complete failo if you heard me speak. I feel used by everyone. Used to get bullied when I was 14, I got bullied alot, during my subhuman phase. 9 to 14. Im 17 rn fuck this gayass earth. I guess I'm just a pushover, I guarantee if I had a shorter philtrum and smaller nostrils all the chads wouldve accepted me, as their own. I just feel hopeless rn, my cortisol levels are spiking so high right now. The only thing I care about is ascension, then I will run through hundreds of jbs when I turn 20. And just go through the motions to numb my pain.
Maybe I'm depressed for no reason but it's whatever.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, The Moggee, Joe Yabuki and 2 others
20210105 164456
bee yourself inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Syndicate
attitude > looks
its all in your head, nothing will change until you set out a plan for how you can change your attitude

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Looks234
I dont think the problem is your loneliness, rather your Anxiety

Used to be in the same boat. Still mostly alone but I don't mind. Don't be too hard on yourself, just looksmax, develop character and don't be too self-absorbed. Nobody likes self-centered people. Also learn to be self-sufficient

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Atlas
I feel the same