I'm so pathologically jealous of my oneitis's boyfriends

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have gotten cucked in front of my very eyes, I have had girls I like show up with their boyfriends, I have had girls tell me that they are taken, and I didn't feel shit.

But with this particular girl, holy fuck, I'm jealous af. I was so jealous that I asked her about her relationships. I envied those guys because of what they had with her.

And she even made it worse, she told me she loves her 28 yo fuck buddy and that all the guys she had fucked were important parts of her life. Imagine the envy I felt. My soul got permamently corrupted, I shouldn't have asked but I was so jealous I had to know.

I keep thinking of her with her bf and it makes my blood boil. Idk, it's like all my jealousy is revolving aorund her. I don't get jealous over anything else excpet for that. It's so pathologic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have gotten cucked in front of my very eyes, I have had girls I like show up with their boyfriends, I have had girls tell me that they are taken, and I didn't feel shit.

But with this particular girl, holy fuck, I'm jealous af. I was so jealous that I asked her about her relationships. I envied those guys because of what they had with her.

And she even made it worse, she told me she loves her 28 yo fuck buddy and that all the guys she had fucked were important parts of her life. Imagine the envy I felt. My soul got permamently corrupted, I shouldn't have asked but I was so jealous I had to know.

I keep thinking of her with her bf and it makes my blood boil. Idk, it's like all my jealousy is revolving aorund her. I don't get jealous over anything else excpet for that. It's so pathologic.
Hahahhahahhahah, you're insane boyo.
Its time to :banhammer: him permanently @Sergeant. Please.

• +1
I know man, it's like the only thing that truly bugs me in life
I hope you get banned soon, once you do get perma banned, see a therapist to help you out and get off the internet.

• +1
I hope you get banned soon, once you do get perma banned, see a therapist to help you out and get off the internet.

I dont need a therapist. Thats for weaklings

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
You are weak, you are fucked in the head beyond measure.

I'm not weak at all. Why would you say so? Because i made a few hundred posts about a bitch? That's just a small part of me.

• +1
  • +1
Hahahhahahhahah, you're insane boyo.
Its time to :banhammer: him permanently @Sergeant. Please.
I think u deserve ? for bullying ?. This was an interesting post 10/10

• +1

When I was 21 my gf was getting slayed by a 30 year old but I didn’t care I was fucking too

• +1
Better physique than u, taller than u, better eye area than u. Its time you shut up
>manlet in Netherlands
>:feelspepo:

you shut up

• +1
  • +1