• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Im so sleepy and bored.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Truecel in chad forum, Xpietrodan in Pietro-do
Men i slept around 9 hours at least and im sleepy again. I could play f1 2018for next 4 hours at least but im so sleepy. I dont have energry to watch youtube man. Its all boring.

I just want sleep and im tired all the time man. Maybe thats low t

Last edited:
auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Zephir
it's still morning and im already drunk

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Andros

Andros

Arcanologist
Train your neck if you want to become a F1 driver.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

No bones for your coloring
Men i slept around 9 hours at least and im sleepy again. I could play f1 2018for next 4 hours at least but im so sleepy. I dont have energry to watch youtube man. Its all boring.

I just want sleep and im tired all the time man. Maybe thats low t
fatigue is a sign of low testosterone. You need to gymcel it will change you. You need some foid to break your heart and instill motivation in you

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

fatigue is a sign of low testosterone. You need to gymcel it will change you. You need some foid to break your heart and instill motivation in you
Every foid id breaking my heart. Especially zuzia but other foids too. I dont need motivation

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

Every foid id breaking my heart. Especially zuzia but other foids too. I dont need motivation
Gymcel, bro. You have a good frame. You're 6'1.5. Ethnicels and manlets can go to the gym for the rest of their lives, they will never be 6' plus. You have the height, you can build the body you want. Muscle will halo you. Gym releases tetosterone

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Gymcel, bro. You have a good frame. You're 6'1.5. Ethnicels and manlets can go to the gym for the rest of their lives, they will never be 6' plus. You have the height, you can build the body you want. Muscle will halo you. Gym releases tetosterone
I wont mog my clasmate 6psl chad.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

I wont mog my clasmate 6psl chad.
You are coping bro. You need to put some work in. You rot in the basement then wonder why you look like a rotting corpse. Take care of yourself you will see results

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

You are coping bro. You need to put some work in. You rot in the basement then wonder why you look like a rotting corpse. Take care of yourself you will see results
You are coping. Im below average looking even after looksmaxxing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elias OffTopic 18
Elias OffTopic 3
ChaddeusPeuterschmit OffTopic 17

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)