Im so sleepy and bored.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Men i slept around 9 hours at least and im sleepy again. I could play f1 2018for next 4 hours at least but im so sleepy. I dont have energry to watch youtube man. Its all boring.

I just want sleep and im tired all the time man. Maybe thats low t

Last edited:
it's still morning and im already drunk

eat some suger to boost your energy. you will not become top F1 driver by sleeping.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Griffith
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Train your neck if you want to become a F1 driver.

Men i slept around 9 hours at least and im sleepy again. I could play f1 2018for next 4 hours at least but im so sleepy. I dont have energry to watch youtube man. Its all boring.

I just want sleep and im tired all the time man. Maybe thats low t
fatigue is a sign of low testosterone. You need to gymcel it will change you. You need some foid to break your heart and instill motivation in you

fatigue is a sign of low testosterone. You need to gymcel it will change you. You need some foid to break your heart and instill motivation in you
Every foid id breaking my heart. Especially zuzia but other foids too. I dont need motivation

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Every foid id breaking my heart. Especially zuzia but other foids too. I dont need motivation
Gymcel, bro. You have a good frame. You're 6'1.5. Ethnicels and manlets can go to the gym for the rest of their lives, they will never be 6' plus. You have the height, you can build the body you want. Muscle will halo you. Gym releases tetosterone

I will move zuzia down my list for her insolence

Gymcel, bro. You have a good frame. You're 6'1.5. Ethnicels and manlets can go to the gym for the rest of their lives, they will never be 6' plus. You have the height, you can build the body you want. Muscle will halo you. Gym releases tetosterone
I wont mog my clasmate 6psl chad.

I wont mog my clasmate 6psl chad.
You are coping bro. You need to put some work in. You rot in the basement then wonder why you look like a rotting corpse. Take care of yourself you will see results

You are coping bro. You need to put some work in. You rot in the basement then wonder why you look like a rotting corpse. Take care of yourself you will see results
You are coping. Im below average looking even after looksmaxxing.