I’m sorry

CopeKilla

CopeKilla

Future Dom Slayer
Indeed the truth. It is however important to know the very moment and reason someone found the Pitt pill. Be it girls saying they want to get pounded by his aesthetic cock or the boys saying he has a perfect jawline
Foid friends talking about young Brad Pitt and how hot he was, looked him up and was instantly Pittpilled

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer
Pitts bigonial width is actually fucking insane.
Even my autistic over the top chewing routine couldnt hypertrophy my masetter muscles that hard.
More work /=/ more gains is my theory for masseters. Just like training legs you do not wanna go easy for 3 hours but burn the fuck out of yourself training heavy

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
More work /=/ more gains is my theory for masseters. Just like training legs you do not wanna go easy for 3 hours but burn the fuck out of yourself training heavy
for his masseters you will prob need implants in the end even if you get bigger masseters idk @Almu his jaw is super wide like wtf look at this

1585098119115.png

i mean ive been chewing a decent while now and see results but idk if these are possible even if i chewed 15 pieces 3 hrs hard a day

Almu

Almu

for his masseters you will prob need implants in the end even if you get bigger masseters idk @Almu his jaw is super wide like wtf look at this

View attachment 319588

i mean ive been chewing a decent while now and see results but idk if these are possible even if i chewed 15 pieces 3 hrs hard a day
You dont have the insertion for it and trust me you look better without the width of Pitt.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

View attachment 319588

As i Said more time /=/ more gains. You are used to chew things you easily can so if you can chew it for 3 hours i’ts not hard enough. You should be unable to open your mouth when the session is Done just like you barely can walk after a hard legday
That’s my theory

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
As i Said more time /=/ more gains. You are used to chew things you easily can so if you can chew it for 3 hours i’ts not hard enough. You should be unable to open your mouth when the session is Done just like you barely can walk after a hard legday
That’s my theory
you still hae to have the right insertion @Almu i think mine is somwhat close to his but they arent nearly as big i can see them when i smile or tnese them but i will prob keep chewing and hopefully puburty will help and then ill still get implants and all the other stuff to pittmax indeed indeed

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

you still hae to have the right insertion @Almu i think mine is somwhat close to his but they arent nearly as big i can see them when i smile or tnese them but i will prob keep chewing and hopefully puburty will help and then ill still get implants and all the other stuff to pittmax indeed indeed
Don’t jaw implants look fake af?

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
I meant fuck him as in you should fuck him and create Pitt baby

I understand if the Pitt pill is too brutal for you my friend
i still looks more like pitt than him cause he has kinda long gandy nose thank god but that reminds me i saw some like 12 yr old kid at the gas station who looked like pitt too

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)