I’m sorry

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
got Pittpilled hard today, @ArvidGustavsson I’m so sorry, I was wrong, Pitt mogs all. Please help me become Pitt before it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
You are his dog now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 5632, TheAscendedOne and 14 others
How did you get Pitt pilled my apprentice? @Swolepenisman gtfih

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol, Kingkellz and 1 other person
send pics i am good jeudge

he see's the truth
Indeed the truth. It is however important to know the very moment and reason someone found the Pitt pill. Be it girls saying they want to get pounded by his aesthetic cock or the boys saying he has a perfect jawline

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and Kingkellz
Indeed the truth. It is however important to know the very moment and reason someone found the Pitt pill. Be it girls saying they want to get pounded by his aesthetic cock or the boys saying he has a perfect jawline
without the jaw hes nothing
and you dont have his jaw

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and MandibularCel
Foid friends talking about young Brad Pitt and how hot he was, looked him up and was instantly Pittpilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and Kingkellz
without the jaw hes nothing
and you dont have his jaw
8304D9D6 9AF1 4B8B B7EE 5247C73330BE
What i need is a wider jaw and i’m working on that

• +1
  • +1
need implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
Pitts bigonial width is actually fucking insane.
Even my autistic over the top chewing routine couldnt hypertrophy my masetter muscles that hard.
More work /=/ more gains is my theory for masseters. Just like training legs you do not wanna go easy for 3 hours but burn the fuck out of yourself training heavy

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and SubhumanCurrycel
More work /=/ more gains is my theory for masseters. Just like training legs you do not wanna go easy for 3 hours but burn the fuck out of yourself training heavy
yea for sure. You absolutely need hard gum once you progress through a certain extent

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and Deleted
True, It’s be Pitt or die trying but if that fails it’d be Arvid or die trying
Whats the difference??? Be pit or be arvid is exactly the same thing... :(

• +1
Whats the difference??? Be pit or be arvid is exactly the same thing... :(
They are similar except that the Pitt pill includes money and status while to Arvid pill includes charisma and dick pill. Apart from that they are the same

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and Swolepenisman
for his masseters you will prob need implants in the end even if you get bigger masseters idk @Almu his jaw is super wide like wtf look at this

i mean ive been chewing a decent while now and see results but idk if these are possible even if i chewed 15 pieces 3 hrs hard a day

• +1
for his masseters you will prob need implants in the end even if you get bigger masseters idk @Almu his jaw is super wide like wtf look at this

View attachment 319588

i mean ive been chewing a decent while now and see results but idk if these are possible even if i chewed 15 pieces 3 hrs hard a day
You dont have the insertion for it and trust me you look better without the width of Pitt.

• +1

View attachment 319588

As i Said more time /=/ more gains. You are used to chew things you easily can so if you can chew it for 3 hours i’ts not hard enough. You should be unable to open your mouth when the session is Done just like you barely can walk after a hard legday
That’s my theory

• +1
As i Said more time /=/ more gains. You are used to chew things you easily can so if you can chew it for 3 hours i’ts not hard enough. You should be unable to open your mouth when the session is Done just like you barely can walk after a hard legday
That’s my theory
you still hae to have the right insertion @Almu i think mine is somwhat close to his but they arent nearly as big i can see them when i smile or tnese them but i will prob keep chewing and hopefully puburty will help and then ill still get implants and all the other stuff to pittmax indeed indeed

• +1
you still hae to have the right insertion @Almu i think mine is somwhat close to his but they arent nearly as big i can see them when i smile or tnese them but i will prob keep chewing and hopefully puburty will help and then ill still get implants and all the other stuff to pittmax indeed indeed
Don’t jaw implants look fake af?

• +1
Don’t jaw implants look fake af?
pretty sure tom cruise had them and his look good af
jfl at genetics i am chewing falim and only have decent masseters
vs this kids ik has pitt tier masseter insertion from his mom who also has it

• +1
pretty sure tom cruise had them and his look good af
jfl at genetics i am chewing falim and only have decent masseters
vs this kids ik has pitt tier masseter insertion from his mom who also has it
Fuck that kid

• +1
please stop

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and curryslayerordeath
I meant fuck him as in you should fuck him and create Pitt baby

I understand if the Pitt pill is too brutal for you my friend
i still looks more like pitt than him cause he has kinda long gandy nose thank god but that reminds me i saw some like 12 yr old kid at the gas station who looked like pitt too

• +1
i still looks more like pitt than him cause he has kinda long gandy nose thank god but that reminds me i saw some like 12 yr old kid at the gas station who looked like pitt too
They are everywhere, we need to become Pitt asap

• +1
  • +1
They are everywhere, we need to become Pitt asap
INDEED all it takes to resemble pitt is be white tan, blue eyes, kinda bigger lips, and just somewaht similiar face structure

• +1
Come on man you’re almost there, black pill is almost as far as the Pitt pill. Take it and Pittmax before time runs out
stupidest thing in psl

only bc arvid is in it. he tainted the whole movement

• +1
got Pittpilled hard today, @ArvidGustavsson I’m so sorry, I was wrong, Pitt mogs all. Please help me become Pitt before it’s too late
😂 How much did he pay for this post?

• +1

View attachment 319588

Holy shit he mogs I see the light

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
Pitts bigonial width is actually fucking insane.
Even my autistic over the top chewing routine couldnt hypertrophy my masetter muscles that hard.
what was your routine

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401