I'm starting blackpilled club on campus but what should it be called

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I will apply for it to be under the auspices of university student led organization.

What should it be called though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Incognegro, RedKeyboard and 1 other person
An absolute HORRIBLE idea. Don’t do this you fuckin moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ruby, JMax and 12 others
I will apply for it to be under the auspices of university student led organization.

If you do this, prepare to never be able to attend college again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 2846, Pietrosiek and 5 others
call it FBI club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, JMax, Peachy and 2 others
what are you trying to do op? gonna hit rock bottom so you can move only upwards?

• JFL
Reactions: JMax and Hepatologyscribe
disguise it as an asperger's support group. Well it's not really a disguise, but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ruby, JMax and 7 others
An absolute HORRIBLE idea. Don’t do this you fuckin moron

Why Im serious could you be more specific?

If you do this, prepare to never be able to attend college again

Even if they are not mainstream idea they can't expel it's protected under freedom of speech

call it FBI club

LOL serious?

what are you trying to do op? gonna hit rock bottom so you can move only upwards?

Do you think it would really hold me and the members back? Should it be a secret society instead?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Do you think it would really hold me and the members back? Should it be a secret society instead?
secret society will make make u into mysterious dark triad cult leader. being leader of group will make u look like nerd\

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, RedKeyboard, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
I'm thinking Gandy Society
(even though he's not my fav PSL worshipped model at all, it just sounds mysterious and like it has no explainable reason)

Basically like how fiji is just a arbitrary code name for Phi Gamma Delta because the leader just so happened to see a fiji getaway advertisement in a magazine

This comment section ist killing me jfl this thread is aspie as fuck and the idea is terrible

This comment section ist killing me jfl this thread is aspie as fuck and the idea is terrible

I wish I though of this idea earlier. Now I am a junior and almost a senior and even if I take a fifth year will not be around to see it in it's glory when we rise to have a chapter house that is the best party mansion on campus

why the fuck would you want to blackpill normies?? thats the worst idea ever. what are you gonna do in the club? have people line up and sit in front of you so you can talk about ideal ramus length and cheekbone projection?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, JMax and Hepatologyscribe
why the fuck would you want to blackpill normies?? thats the worst idea ever. what are you gonna do in the club? have people line up and sit in front of you so you can talk about ideal ramus length and cheekbone projection?

1. Blackpilled church
2. Do what we basically do here online just not online like losers
3. Get group discounts on surgery
4. Satanic Rituals
5. Have parties where blackpilled ideology is experimented and subtly proven. Most normies will not pick up on it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby and RedKeyboard
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
1. Blackpilled church
2. Do what we basically do here online just not online like losers
3. Get group discounts on surgery
4. Satanic Rituals
5. Have parties where blackpilled ideology is experimented and subtly proven. Most normies will not pick up on it.
the delusion my god
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Hepatologyscribe

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro and Hepatologyscribe
Set it up like a secret society liek the Freemasons or Illuminati where members look after one another in the real world. Like have judges, businessmen, politicians, etc which all pledge to support fellow incel members ahead of Chads and Normies. Basically an exclusive networking club for subhumans.
Together, the incels rise!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Hepatologyscribe
Set it up like a secret society liek the Freemasons or Illuminati where members look after one another in the real world. Like have judges, businessmen, politicians, etc which all pledge to support fellow incel members ahead of Chads and Normies. Basically an exclusive networking club for subhumans.
Together, the incels rise!

No not for incels but for the blackpilled ascended

Not that we would hate incels, but with looksmaxing one of the 10 commandments will be there is no excuse to ever be incel

Apply for a frat instead, then you will have a constant influx of new guys at the college looking for meaning, and they won't have established circles or ideas that will make it easy for you to exploit them.

Translate something from English into Latin or French, and then just say its "a traditional Frat name based on the promotion of masculine values and cultural balance" Don't go to in-depth in case you get some old bitch reading your club application forum.

Call it something edgy like "Furari ex innocentia Fratrum fortis" (thats an original name you can use it) Also make a COOL logo that gets you slays.

New recruits love that shit for frats, try to get freshmen straight out of HS, they usually have lots of money and are desperate to make friends and get clout.

Good luck bro this should make you a JB slayer

• Love it
No not for incels but for the blackpilled ascended

Not that we would hate incels, but with looksmaxing one of the 10 commandments will be there is no excuse to ever be incel
Pffft
Gay then
🙄

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Hepatologyscribe
Apply for a frat instead, then you will have a constant influx of new guys at the college looking for meaning, and they won't have established circles or ideas that will make it easy for you to exploit them.

Translate something from English into Latin or French, and then just say its "a traditional Frat name based on the promotion of masculine values and cultural balance" Don't go to in-depth in case you get some old bitch reading your club application forum.

Call it something edgy like "Furari ex innocentia Fratrum fortis" (thats an original name you can use it) Also make a COOL logo that gets you slays.

New recruits love that shit for frats, try to get freshmen straight out of HS, they usually have lots of money and are desperate to make friends and get clout.

Good luck bro this should make you a JB slayer

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A BID

Pffft
Gay then
🙄

The money we make from parties will go towards the ascension fund

----------

Sunday MOrning - Public Blackpilled Church (So actually redpilled)
Sunday Night - Private Blackpilled Church (No censorship)
Wednnesday Night - Business Meeting
Saturday Night - Party

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and RedKeyboard
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A BID

Here's some more advice, here's how to make sure you make the most out of it.

• Haze the fuck out of the newcomers. By that though, I don't mean like making them drink bleach or some retarded shit. But make newcomers show dedication to the club. Start easy and as they put more time/show dedication to the group, you can increase the hazing. Try to involve changing states of mind to make their minds easily convinced.
  • (Giving them alcohol, nicotine, getting them high, sleep deprivation, beat up by everyone, ice baths etc) Make it as crazy as possible but if it gets too crazy let the other guys do the hard work, avoid getting your hands dirty.
  • (Do this to people only AFTER they've gone to at-least 5 meetings or so, if you tell them at the first meeting that there gonna get hazed you'll scare off some high inhib faggots who could be useful for getting money out of etc.)
  • Don't fill up your club with JUST autists, but if somehow you get lower tier normies/Chads don't fill it up with just them either. You need a balance or you'll either have a club of aspies that bring you down, or you've created a group of Chads that all MOG the fuck out of you.
  • Don't let girls go to the club meetings. Everyone will mentally start fighting each other in the conversations (passive aggressive etc) to compete for her, even if they don't notice it. At most, have a set group whores that knows there place in the frat, and only come to parties/events as free advertising.
LMK if you need more advice on how to organize/promote it, you could legit make it the most popular frat on campus

305df74fbbeb66dd48ad997349813b20.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incognegro, Hepatologyscribe and KrissKross
Here's some more advice, here's how to make sure you make the most out of it.

• Haze the fuck out of the newcomers. By that though, I don't mean like making them drink bleach or some retarded shit. But make newcomers show dedication to the club. Start easy and as they put more time/show dedication to the group, you can increase the hazing. Try to involve changing states of mind to make their minds easily convinced.
  • (Giving them alcohol, nicotine, getting them high, sleep deprivation, beat up by everyone, ice baths etc) Make it as crazy as possible but if it gets too crazy let the other guys do the hard work, avoid getting your hands dirty.
  • (Do this to people only AFTER they've gone to at-least 5 meetings or so, if you tell them at the first meeting that there gonna get hazed you'll scare off some high inhib faggots who could be useful for getting money out of etc.)
  • Don't fill up your club with JUST autists, but if somehow you get lower tier normies/Chads don't fill it up with just them either. You need a balance or you'll either have a club of aspies that bring you down, or you've created a group of Chads that all MOG the fuck out of you.
  • Don't let girls go to the club meetings. Everyone will mentally start fighting each other in the conversations (passive aggressive etc) to compete for her, even if they don't notice it. At most, have a set group whores that knows there place in the frat, and only come to parties/events as free advertising.
LMK if you need more advice on how to organize/promote it, you could legit make it the most popular frat on campus

305df74fbbeb66dd48ad997349813b20.jpg

The only thin is having a nice house is obviously #1 for recruiting and parties

How will I get the money??????

thats all your competition

• +1
Do it or high inhib beta

• +1

Stupid prick you want this to go viral you fucking idiot we ease them in absolute tit

• JFL
do you have aspergers srs?

• +1
I am as long as I would have interest

We need to spread the gospel

High functioning but yes I do. Diagnosed "borderline" @ 14 by this dyke psychologist
Just give subtle hints to your friends about the black pill and if they agree they're your freinds if they don't fuck em

• +1
Imagine being a newcomer to see what public blackpill church is all about and then I start talking about PSL score and giving examples on the projector

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro
Name it The * or Church of Blackpill