I'm starting my mewing and facepulling journey

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I will now be officially documenting my facial changes. I have taken a picture of my face, and when I turn 19, I will take another one and compare them. My journey to ascension begins now.

Just so you know, I'm trying to expand my palate while "facepulling" at the same time to make my facial structure grow forward and fix my maloclussion. I will also be chewing to help define my jawline along the way.

I noticed that my jawline appears less recessed compared to what I had at the beginning of the year. I've wondered if it was just in my head, but looking at my newer pictures compared to my old ones, I've noticed a positive facial change. This only encouraged me even more to ascend.

Cya in 5 months time. I'll be a whole different man.

• +1
Reactions: Ayush and CopeAndRope
The mew swallow is the most important part. Work on that the heaviest

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
The mew swallow is the most important part. Work on that the heaviest
I struggle the most with getting my tongue on my palate because it's so narrow. It seems to be getting easier though.

I struggle the most with getting my tongue on my palate because it's so narrow. It seems to be getting easier though.
It gets easier only now is my palate wide enough

What is face pulling?

What is face pulling?
It's an attempt to bring the overall facial structure forward by applying force to the upper jaw. It works on the same principals as distraction osteogenesis.
Dont go about this the wrong way, may fuck you up. facepulling doesn't seem to safe
https://lookism.net/Thread-Face-pulling-destroyed-my-fucking-lower-third-and-teeth
Thanks for posting this. I've been kind of doubtful if facepulling could provide a positive aesthetic change of the face despite its ability to cause forward growth. I think I'll proceed with caution using the method, but if my face starts changing in a negative way, I'll immediately stop.

It seems like some of the naysayers of these methods are usually overzealous and use too much force, but then again, it's doesn't hurt to be too cynical of methods that may fuck up your face.

Dont go about this the wrong way, may fuck you up. facepulling doesn't seem to safe
https://lookism.net/Thread-Face-pulling-destroyed-my-fucking-lower-third-and-teeth
They were using the belt pulling method, which is basically just biting onto a belt and pulling. No wonder they fucked up their faces, all they probably did was yank aimlessly without considering the direction they needed to pull.

Not only does yanking with brute force not cause bone growth, but it may cause bone deformities due to it possibly damaging them. Also, they probably jutted out their lower jaw and pulled, possibly dislocating it and causing TMJ, causing the described cracking and popping noises. And since the force is being put on the teeth instead of mostly on the maxilla, it's mostly just shifting the teeth and fucking up their bite. And the tension is mostly just being put on the teeth that makes contact, creating uneven tension and growth.

No wonder they're having these problems. They jump right into things without doing much research and do things wrong as a result, then wonder why things aren't working just because the method promised good results. As you know, anything that produces good results must be done the right way, or it simply won't work. This is true for everything, the final product reflects the work you've done. Always.

But on the other side of the fence, there are autists who push for something without having done said thing themselves or doing too much research about it. Make no mistake, I am also skeptical of facepulling, but since some retards do it the wrong way and then claim that it doesn't work, it doesn't disprove the method.

So yeah, usually some things do work, but most people don't even research it that deeply or even try it themselves while over-inflating what it can actually do for you realistically. And when the few retards actually attempt it without giving much research, they end up doing it wrong and messing themselves up. Then, they come running back and tell everyone it's just a scam and give everyone the same impression. Also, the lack of documentation doesn't help either, but I don't think many people attempt it since they are discouraged by people calling it a scam.

But then again, better to be safe than sorry.

• +1
Reactions: lockedlooks and Chadelite
They were using the belt pulling method, which is basically just biting onto a belt and pulling. No wonder they fucked up their faces, all they probably did was yank aimlessly without considering the direction they needed to pull.

Not only does yanking with brute force not cause bone growth, but it may cause bone deformities due to it possibly damaging them. Also, they probably jutted out their lower jaw and pulled, possibly dislocating it and causing TMJ, causing the described cracking and popping noises. And since the force is being put on the teeth instead of mostly on the maxilla, it's mostly just shifting the teeth and fucking up their bite. And the tension is mostly just being put on the teeth that makes contact, creating uneven tension and growth.

No wonder they're having these problems. They jump right into things without doing much research and do things wrong as a result, then wonder why things aren't working just because the method promised good results. As you know, anything that produces good results must be done the right way, or it simply won't work. This is true for everything, the final product reflects the work you've done. Always.

But on the other side of the fence, there are autists who push for something without having done said thing themselves or doing too much research about it. Make no mistake, I am also skeptical of facepulling, but since some retards do it the wrong way and then claim that it doesn't work, it doesn't disprove the method.

So yeah, usually some things do work, but most people don't even research it that deeply or even try it themselves while over-inflating what it can actually do for you realistically. And when the few retards actually attempt it without giving much research, they end up doing it wrong and messing themselves up. Then, they come running back and tell everyone it's just a scam and give everyone the same impression. Also, the lack of documentation doesn't help either, but I don't think many people attempt it since they are discouraged by people calling it a scam.

But then again, better to be safe than sorry.

I see but its still much of a risk. https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/facepulling-hard-mewing-results/ This guy claimed it worked for him but it sounds a little like bs

https://the-great-work.org/communit...ew-technique-for-adjusting-the-skull-by-hand/

You should chek out this suggested new tequinice aswell

I see but its still much of a risk. https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/facepulling-hard-mewing-results/ This guy claimed it worked for him but it sounds a little like bs

https://the-great-work.org/communit...ew-technique-for-adjusting-the-skull-by-hand/

You should chek out this suggested new tequinice aswell
Very interesting, thanks for posting this.
My palate seems normal at the back, but at the front it's very narrow. I think I'll probably be using a myobrace to reshape the palate, but I'll definitely try this new method with it.

That post does sound like BS though. He may have increased height by fixing posture and feel like he's higher T from the increased dopamine / confidence in himself. Dopamine does influence prolactin levels, and prolactin influences testosterone production.

The power of placebo is pretty high, and it can certainly magnify small changes.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
You still planning on posting results?

Why the fuck would one choose facepulling over more scientific MSE+FaceMask approach????

Why the fuck would one choose facepulling over more scientific MSE+FaceMask approach????
It's based on the same principal, and it's actually affordable for peasants like me.

You still planning on posting results?
I already did. Go look at my newer thread. This one is about 5 months old.

hey do you wear retainer at night?Can I pm you

So what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
UPDATE?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just take a picture of your face theory

@BornAgainChad did you rope buddyboyo?

He pulled his maxilla into heaven. RIP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, FutureMogger, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
rip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, lockedlooks and Ekeoma_The_BBC
rest now
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
I will explain this thread

OP born with a ugly face

OP roped with a ugly face

He'll ,
I will now be officially documenting my facial changes. I have taken a picture of my face, and when I turn 19, I will take another one and compare them. My journey to ascension begins now.

Just so you know, I'm trying to expand my palate while "facepulling" at the same time to make my facial structure grow forward and fix my maloclussion. I will also be chewing to help define my jawline along the way.

I noticed that my jawline appears less recessed compared to what I had at the beginning of the year. I've wondered if it was just in my head, but looking at my newer pictures compared to my old ones, I've noticed a positive facial change. This only encouraged me even more to ascend.

Hel no, mewing gave a overbite and ruined my teeth. doesn't work 18+

He'll ,
Hel no, mewing gave a overbite and ruined my teeth. doesn't work 18+

Why you even typing, he roped.

How did it work for you