I'm starting my second LGD cycle today

Germania

Germania

Kraken
if you are interested, I would give updates every now and then.

20200729 124803

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Cope, Pumanator and 1 other person
Ligandrol is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, discovered by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and currently under development by Viking Therapeutics. Ligandrol has been found in World Anti-Doping Agency samples and in racehorses too.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Ligandrol is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, discovered by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and currently under development by Viking Therapeutics. Ligandrol has been found in World Anti-Doping Agency samples and in racehorses too.
for research purposes only

I used Ostarine and MK677 before(on my lab rat) and got a ton of results. I might use LGD(on my lab rat) next time for more gains.

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003 and poloralf
Hell yeaah low inhib roid the fuck up

LGD WILL bloat you and crash T levels
Atleast my experience of it

I think your better off doing light ones with mk677 or if you are really serious inject Test

LGD WILL bloat you and crash T levels
Atleast my experience of it

I think your better off doing light ones with mk677 or if you are really serious inject Test
LGD didn't bloat me. I think people who reported it got dbol instead. My T levels will be fine again after the PCT.
I would love to take Test, but i don't want the androgenic problems...

LGD didn't bloat me. I think people who reported it got dbol instead. My T levels will be fine again after the PCT.
I would love to take Test, but i don't want the androgenic problems...
yeah dont roid tbh
and I wouldnt take PCT for sarms tbh
If you dont look good after a few sarm cycles theres a good chance roids wont really help

May I ask, what does your body look like now? I am a beginner and I'm starting to do research on PEDs

oldcell, late 20s

May I ask, what does your body look like now? I am a beginner and I'm starting to do research on PEDs
I have no current picture, this is from last year or so (completely natural).

I am somewhat out of shape right now (closed gyms and other things). I want to have this body again. I have not made any progress for years, I think I have almost reached my individual natural limit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6873 and Julius
oldcell, late 20s

I have no current picture, this is from last year or so (completely natural).

I am somewhat out of shape right now (closed gyms and other things). I want to have this body again. I have not made any progress for years, I think I have almost reached my individual natural limit.
View attachment 555614
Why weren't you happy with this physique natty

if you are interested, I would give updates every now and then.

View attachment 555330
Are you going to run a daily 10mg cycle? I was thinking of doing that once I start gymcelling regularly again.

Do you think it's worth doing 15mg or more or will I just get diminishing returns and unnecessary suppression?