I'm starting to think height > face (if 4 PSL and above)

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Went on a small vacation recently. I saw so many couples where the guy was in the 4-5 range and tall and the female was 6+ in looks.

I used to think face > height, but:

5'11+ height and 4+ looks and you'll get a relationship if you're not a complete autist with no friends. Of course she will never love you as much as Chad, but that's a given.

If you're a loner autist, you'll need 6.5+ looks and good height to make it.

if you're too short, you're fucked unless you're really good looking.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, GrewWrong, Lorsss and 1 other person
you described tall guys with average faces, im sure average height guys with good looking faces arent doing much worse

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and buflek
if my below 170cm chadlite friend slays then height doesnt matter the best argument against the dickpill is face(although he has a 6 inch dick)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you're right.

Height is far superior to face. Frame also matters but it's right behind height

if my below 170cm chadlite friend slays then height doesnt matter the best argument against the dickpill is face(although he has a 6 inch dick)
I already said if you're really good looking (and charismatic), then you can make up for it, but you have to be really good looking. I also know someone short with a really good face who slays.
you described tall guys with average faces, im sure average height guys with good looking faces arent doing much worse
Of course you'll do well with a good looking face and height, that's as given, but if you're let's say a 6 PSL with low height, you're pretty fucked despite being decent looking.

The only real way you're fucked as as guy is either:

• you're autistic (very common in the PSL community)
  • you're short and not in the "very good looking category"
  • you're below a 4 in looks

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
if you're really good looking
his face is a 6 at best
(and charismatic)
the NT pill might be legit he is very outgoing and has multiple social circles so theres that BUT lets not forget that he has a 6 inch dick the absolute minimun thing that can save you

his face is a 6 at best

the NT pill might be legit he is very outgoing and has multiple social circles so theres that BUT lets not forget that he has a 6 inch dick the absolute minimun thing that can save you
Maybe you're underrating his looks? Sometimes us guys think "he's not that good looking," but somehow girls find him very good looking (e.g Ryan Gosling).

Is he doing sports or is known to be good at something else?

Everything matters

Height face body inhibition NT frame hair dick skin allll

• Love it
Reactions: HorseFace
Maybe you're underrating his looks? Sometimes us guys think "he's not that good looking," but somehow girls find him very good looking (e.g Ryan Gosling).
idk man i would send you a picture of him but im afraid of doxxing
Is he doing sports or is known to be good at something else?
he is in a football team yes

Face > All
Unless you’re a legit dwarf.
Then it’s Height > Face

• +1
Reactions: retard and kobecel
There we go. That can do wonders especially if you are young (teens). Being good at sports is like a ticket to pussy at that age.
fucking legit sports pill is also fucking brutal he is 17 like me and has been slaying jbs for 3 years but it kind of disproves the whole height theory then

fucking legit sports pill is also fucking brutal he is 17 like me and has been slaying jbs for 3 years but it kind of disproves the whole height theory then
It doesn't disprove it. I never said you cannot make up for poor height, just that it can really fuck you. At 17 height will also not be as big of a problem as when you are in your 20s and your masculinity starts mattering more and more.

The only real way you're fucked as as guy is either:

• you're autistic (very common in the PSL community)
  • you're short and not in the "very good looking category"
  • you're below a 4 in looks
@dicklet4incher care to add something here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and Deleted member 483
Face > All
Then it’s Height > Face
I saw so many couples where the guy was legit 4/10 with good height and the woman was 6+ in looks, though, like a ton of them, everywhere I went.
Ok, forgot the micro dick one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
the only "short" pill i see here is short dick (dickpill proven once again)
I saw so many couples where the guy was legit 4/10 with good height and the woman was 6+ in looks, though, like a ton of them, everywhere I went.
have you even thought that the answer to that theory is that the 4/10 guy just had a big dick? there must be some cases that this is true

the only "short" pill i see here is short dick (dickpill proven once again)

have you even thought that the answer to that theory is that the 4/10 guy just had a big dick? there must be some cases that this is true
I mean, she wouldn't know he has a big dick (unless it's huge) before having sex with him, so that couldn't have been the main factor of them hooking up at least.

Obviously dick size is important, but it's important as in it shouldn't be small. It doesn't have to be huge, although that's a huge plus for a lot of women.

Went on a small vacation recently. I saw so many couples where the guy was in the 4-5 range and tall and the female was 6+ in looks.

5'11+ height and 4+ looks and you'll get a relationship if you're not a complete autist with no friends. Of course she will never love you as much as Chad, but that's a given.

wear 3cm of shoe lifts or LDAR

Face > All
Then it’s Height > Face
depends on location as well tbh. much easier as a manlet in a manlet country tbh

Loner autist checking in haha

• So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
Loner autist checking in haha
Looksmaxer-van-NL

The problem is I am a loner autist with no friends

Again i'm a truecel 6 foot is manlet today anway's

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Then your an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

The key word here is “couples”. They are cucks in ltr. Do you think real slayers take their slays for a walk often? No. Women often ltr tall guys cause they can’t lock down a good looking one. And if she has to chose between tall average looking guy and not tall one looking roughly the same the choice is obvious

height is underrated here. not to the extent that it's more important than face, face is main deciding factor, but its a cope for a lot of users here downplaying importance of height with emphasizing face, because height is something you cannot imprve on

yes if your opry, barrett, chico etc. tier facial aesthetics, height and other things dont matter at all, you still slay. but the fact ur on this forum meaning ur far from slayer face harmony. surgery wont make you have a slayer face. it can make you have a better looking face that leads to better succes with women, but you aint gonna be no slayer on face alone, if you had to do surgeries to begin with. maybe if you do multiple surgeries including le-fort and very brutal shit like that. in rare cases it could happen, but for 95% it wont

in the sea of average faces, in IRL setting, height is extremely important to stand out and divert attention to yourself from women

• +1
Reactions: william and Alexanderr