I’m starving myself to lose body fat

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
I’m tired of being ugly because I have fat on my cheeks covering up my lower third, I’m tired of looking weird and skinnyfat with my shirt off. I’m just gonna starve myself for a few weeks and lose 20 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Good this is how high t men are supposed to lose weight. Femoids be like ”MuH EAtING disOrdEr”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, karbo, Deleted member 9344 and 14 others
I will eat at Burger King in order to get big @rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and brainded
i did this around 13, worked really fast (under a month to lose about 10kg) but probably didnt help me in the long run

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, brainded and Deleted member 6572
i was skinny fat a while ago, been dieting now my face is lean as fuck and my stomach is about to be flat, my dad was like the other day "your face looks so much leaner now" feelsgoodman, took 6 months and still dieting, if you want dieting tips lmk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8765 and 10 others
youre not starving yourself if you have bodyfat, your just eating your own bodyfat

every few days refeed on some meat and youll be aight

slonk salt water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, karbo, 5'8manlet and 5 others
i was skinny fat a while ago, been dieting now my face is lean as fuck and my stomach is about to be flat, my dad was like the other day "your face looks so much leaner now" feelsgoodman, took 6 months and still dieting, if you want dieting tips lmk
yes

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
watch more plates more dates videos on fat loss mistakes he has a lot of good info

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Actually works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I’m tired of being ugly because I have fat on my cheeks covering up my lower third, I’m tired of looking weird and skinnyfat with my shirt off. I’m just gonna starve myself for a few weeks and lose 20 lbs.
48 hour fasts feel so good. also make you look good by debloating you big time

Based and redpilled

The 500-1000 cal deficit over months definitely takes a toll. I really want to try fasting, but it just seems to good to be true.

Think it would be a LOT safer and healthier to just do a keto or low carb diet

u should starv yourself to die
do it till failure jfl

48 hour fasts feel so good. also make you look good by debloating you big time
Do you know any guide on fasting to lose bf (or for debloat) on here or on reddit?

modafinil + caffeine is fasting on easy mode
i have suffered greatly after even just 24hour during fasting without those, but on days where i take modafinil and caffeine i need to force feed

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
i have suffered greatly after even just 24hour during fasting without those, but on days where i take modafinil and caffeine i need to force feed
Bro how to do fasting? Can you link me to any guide?

Long term it's not gonna work.
Your low t if you don't have patience to follow a diet consistently and avoiding stretch marks because you yo-yo diet.
Patience and calmness of the mind= high T
Just do 1 week where you eat normally and calculate your average daily intake, then subtract 500 calories and wait for the changes to happen.
Don't cut foods you like immediately, just eat them less.
Mainly your diet should be composed of low calorie dense foods, such as salad or spinach.
In this case you should look at Coach Greg's cook book, it costs 100 dollars but it's worth a lifetime.
Good luck

Bro just eat at a fucking 500 calorie deficit and stop being gay jfc

no no no....

weight lifting 5x a week
3 mile run (25min) for 5x a week
+ HIIT sprints after running 3 miles (5x a week)

By doing massive amounts of cardio u can still eat good portion meals + snacks

Yikes sweaty.

Can you tell what dosage, if you take it everyday, where have you bought it and if you can mix it with a vascular dilatory treatment like minoxidil?

U shouldn’t if ur in puberty

• +1
Reactions: stay coping
Have u tried intermittent fasting?

i am doing the same op but remember to eat some kind of veggies (like tomato which helps for perfecting skin or carrots for getting that beta carotene)

i am doing the same op but remember to eat some kind of veggies (like tomato which helps for perfecting skin or carrots for getting that beta carotene)
Stfu

Need to dedicate 6 months minimum to weightloss for any long term consolidation.
My experience leads me to believe it is a hormonal equation, certainly it is for restoring dimorphic bodyfat distribution. Fasted HIIT and cardio, lifting weights, high quality food, refraining from over masturbation fixed my subhuman tendency to store chest fat.

... only to gain back twice the amount you’ve lost afterwards