I'm still growing tall

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
I will turn 18 next month 2nd. I thought I'm done growing since my dad is 178cm, while I was 182 today atm 6:42pm. I checked my height and I was 1.5cm tall. So now I'm 183.5. let's round of to 183. Finally 6ft tall. Finally not the king of manlet. Finally out of manlet range. Thank god. I might grow more since my uncle (father real brother) son is 193 and his father is 180 and mom 150. Whereas my mom is 163 and dad is 178. If he can grow so can I. I'm so fucking happy!!! Finally 6feet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7313
6 foot is still manlet tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 5385
6-6"1 is so fucking bittersweet

You're taller than manlets

But not tall enough to be considered "tall" or a heightmogger

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, 000 and Deleted member 3163
6-6"1 is so fucking bittersweet

You're taller than manlets

But not tall enough to be considered "tall" or a heightmogger
In india I'm already tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 2968 and W0KESTMOTHF
Yes, if your puberty was a bit late, you will still grow a few cms if you do the right thing.
Drink distilled water, meditate, stretch.
SWIM / Bike.
And MEW (posture helps stretching the spine all day long).

511.png

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Yes, if your puberty was a bit late, you will still grow a few cms if you do the right thing.
SWIM / Bike.
How to know if puberty is late?

you lucky fuck

inshaAllah i reach 6'9 (206cm) 81 inches

SWIM / Bike.
cope jfl

I was 178 at 18.
I am now 183.
he said you could grow if you do things like meditate drink distillated water and shit they are all cope, only genes will make us grow and that proper diet bullshit is cope too all of us consume enough calories every day we are not living in africa jfl

he said you could grow if you do things like meditate drink distillated water and shit they are all cope, only genes will make us grow and that proper diet bullshit is cope too all of us consume enough calories every day we are not living in africa jfl
This is how lazy asses find excuses... then complain being small and ugly.
I won't waste my time explaining the reasons why.

This is how lazy asses find excuses... then complain being small and ugly.
I won't waste my time explaining the reasons why.
JFL if you workout, stretch and meditate to be taller then you have room temperature iq. you do these things to improve your physical appearence, feel good about yourself, get mentally tough not to be taller jfl

JFL if you workout, stretch and meditate to be taller then you have room temperature iq. you do these things to improve your physical appearence, feel good about yourself, get mentally tough not to be taller jfl
My IQ is way above average.
I am a different species to you.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Fuck me, my dad is 178cm, my mom is 170cm, i’m 17 years old and still 178cm, i have not grown in a year. Rip me

Fuck me, my dad is 178cm, my mom is 170cm, i’m 17 years old and still 178cm, i have not grown in a year. Rip me
My dad was 173
Mom 158
Bro 176
Here I am 183+ and I could still gain height but I am lazy for the moment.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
:feelswhy::feelswah:
I don't think I've grown at all for nearly 2 years.

lmao if you are born in india u are fucked anyways bro hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Yo @Sikkunt23 another toxic user lol
dont want any brutal reality? jeez

the reality is your accent, indian habits (bad hygeine, staring at asses, general social awkwardness) has permanently fucked you

your best hope at life is arranged marrying some oily desi bhabi hairy aunt and shitting out some roach kids

non asian country or death

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
dont want any brutal reality? jeez

the reality is your accent, indian habits (bad hygeine, staring at asses, general social awkwardness) has permanently fucked you

your best hope at life is arranged marrying some oily desi bhabi hairy aunt and shitting out some roach kids

non asian country or death
You depressed fuck, I live in india and have no desire of visiting cumland.

You’re lucky boyo. In early 2018 I was 178 and now I’m 183, decent height and well above 180 magic number. Lucky pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
I didn’t hit puberty till I was 19 lmao

from ages 18-20 I went from 5’7 to 5’11

I think I grew after 20 years old tbh
I measured when I was 20 and I got 180, now I am 22 and I am 182, both times measured in the morning
could be posture, idk

• +1
You’re lucky boyo. In early 2018 I was 178 and now I’m 183, decent height and well above 180 magic number. Lucky pajeet
Feels good being over 180

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I think I grew after 20 years old tbh
I measured when I was 20 and I got 180, now I am 22 and I am 182, both times measured in the morning
could be posture, idk
Yeah but tbh 2cm barely makes a difference irl

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I didn’t hit puberty till I was 19 lmao

from ages 18-20 I went from 5’7 to 5’11
That is too late for puberty, imagine if my puberty stays till I'm 20

You depressed fuck, I live in india and have no desire of visiting cumland.
Dude it takes some god tier levels of delusion to be proud of living in india and calling lightskinned people cumskins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 3163
Dude it takes some god tier levels of delusion to be proud of living in india and calling lightskinned people cumskins
Still better than being an ethnic and sucking white cocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and CurryCel
Congrats bro. From someone who's 5'8" very happy for you haha. I don't know why everyone's saying it's over cause you're in India. Although I'm Pakistani and would rather not be it personally, if it's what you want that's great man. I don't hate other Pakistanis or Indians, most of them are nice friendly people and I love my family members and appreciate all the different cultures in this world. Also if you like Indian women that's perfect

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel, PeaceAndLove and Deleted member 3163
Congrats bro. From someone who's 5'8" very happy for you haha. I don't know why everyone's saying it's over cause you're in India. Although I'm Pakistani and would rather not be it personally, if it's what you want that's great man. I don't hate other Pakistanis or Indians, most of them are nice friendly people and I love my family members and appreciate all the different cultures in this world. Also if you like Indian women that's perfect
Wow a good user very rare

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Yes boys definitely grow after 18
Pretty sure I gained 1 inch over the last 6 months despite not growing at all from 15 to 17.
Still 5'10 manlet tho.

• +1
SWIM / Bike.
why would meditation help with height?

why would meditation help with height?
Because it makes your body work better on all levels. And much more...
Most people are far from their potential and I am not even sure there is a limit.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg