I'm still waiting for a Myostatin Inhibitor product

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Heard that myostatin inhibition caused difficulties in reproduction and heart functioning in other animals; tho, I think the confirmation for this was anecdotal
Image result for Myostatin Inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Heard that myostatin inhibition caused difficulties in reproduction and heart functioning in other animals; tho, I think the confirmation for this was anecdotal
I also heard the myostatic inhibition increases the chances of cancer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Last edited:
YK-11

"One of the other mechanisms through which YK11 facilitates its effects after binding to the androgen receptor is by inducing greater expression of Follistatin. YK11 induces the muscle cells to produce more Follistatin, consequently inhibiting Myostatin in the body, which could then result in more overall muscle growth."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascendedgeek, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1973
Nothing is even close to being realistic at the moment. A working myostatin inhibitor will probably have to use a virus as a vector.

• +1
Myostatin is BAD for height increase. While it is a good thing for increased muscle size, losing body fat, and getting cut, myostatin is bad for height increase.

eddie hall gene

There this dude who has the defiency , jacked af at 8% body fat 65 yr old all he does is bench and gtfo. Has not lost size since I started

• JFL
He looks like Putin but ripped as fuck

• +1
YK-11 and Epicatechin (natural, mildly effective if at all)

• +1
A few years ago I took YK-11 and Epicatechinf for 2 months. I didn't see BIG difference in muscle size, but I could exercise for longer

I didn't see BIG difference in muscle size, but I could exercise for longer
Strength plays into Attractiveness,

LifeFuel.

YK-11

"One of the other mechanisms through which YK11 facilitates its effects after binding to the androgen receptor is by inducing greater expression of Follistatin. YK11 induces the muscle cells to produce more Follistatin, consequently inhibiting Myostatin in the body, which could then result in more overall muscle growth."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor

• +1