im such a fkn loser lmao

H

Hunter

Banned
every day i rest my lips or cheek on my biceps and fantasise about girls i knew making love to me. it synthesises chemicals in my brain(probably oxytoxin) that make this practice addicting so i do it all the time, every day.

i need to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
but what about nofap?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Alexanderr, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
im on that but i dont even think im doing this properly. this feels like mental masturbation.
How can you do nofap improperly

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam, Autist, Deleted member 176 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Autist, Sizzurp and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown, Autist and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and GenericChad1444
Bro...................
Have you given no fap a try?

FUCKING LOW T CUCK GO GET CASTRATED AND STARE EVERY DOG IN THE EYES IN THE WAITING ROOM BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE DOG THERE HAD MORE SEX THAN YOU EVER WILL

YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOUR EXISTENCE IS WORTH ANYTHING TO ANYONE

CUT SOME ONIONS WITH YOUR LONG SHARP HIPS AND CRY FOR ME YOU DOG

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Just quit while youre behind, you not gonna make it.

why not?
FUCKING LOW T CUCK GO GET CASTRATED AND STARE EVERY DOG IN THE EYES IN THE WAITING ROOM BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE DOG THERE HAD MORE SEX THAN YOU EVER WILL

YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOUR EXISTENCE IS WORTH ANYTHING TO ANYONE

CUT SOME ONIONS WITH YOUR LONG SHARP HIPS AND CRY FOR ME YOU DOG

This is basically me irl (plus a couple roxies oc):

Last edited:
When you fantasise about girls like that and there's not 1 girl that you actually had success with it's over.

Slayers do likewise, but in reverse. They lie back in blissful rest and think about all the hot girls they slayed

When you fantasise about girls like that and there's not 1 girl that you actually had success with it's over.

Slayers do likewise, but in reverse. They lie back in blissful rest and think about all the hot girls they slayed

its addicting. and i had success with girls in the past but werent interested back then

Last edited:
its addicting. and i had success with girls in the past but werent interested back then. those are usually the girls i fantasise about funnily enough.
You had success? As in p-in-v? Dam fakecels all over the place

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You had success? As in p-in-v? Dam fakecels all over the place

when i was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me. i didnt do anything because i didnt care about relationships at the time.

when i was 13 every girl in the year wanted to fuck me. i didnt do anything because i didnt care about relationships at the time.
Missed out on JBF bro

That shit will haunt ya

Missed out on JBF bro

That shit will haunt ya

oh believe me IT FUCKING DOES! i think about this shit all the time. i keep telling myself "im still young, if i start soon i can still experience young love with fresh hot young girls" but honestly its all a fucking cope. i had the PERFECT opportunity to slay like crazy and i wasted it. even if i somehow reclaim chad dom, it wont matter because im going to be in my 20s and already missed out on teenage love

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: fuck 13 yr old me

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter