I'm the most Blackpilled human on this forum

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
As a guy who went from invisble loser to a Chadlite I cant help but drip blackpill oil straight from my brain at all times

Every time I look at an ad or TV all I see is Jewish propaganda and scam artist salesman, worship of material goods at every corner

Every time I see a human being I anaylze their height, race, face, age, build, from these alone I can make a good prediction of how their life is played out

Every time I see a couple I see betabux, Chads, social circle maxxers

Every time I pass a mirror, I analyze my face to decide whether I look chiseled enough to stop traffic or if I need to go on another 2 day fasts to get back my lean face

Every time someone shows me their kids, I try to determine if the son will be a Chad or a hopeless, suicidal incel

I have a gf, but I dont see her as a human being but rather an emotional animal that only loves the way my face makes her feel and constantly wonder if my face was lean enough when we were together and just how hot the guys on her phone are compared to me, how long will she stick around before getting bored ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, flamboyant, Deleted member 5875 and 25 others
Tell me blackpill stories when you ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Autism.me

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
Relatable ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2632
Too much is never good

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and RAITEIII
It's over for me

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2632
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
no you are just very autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Karstossos, Krezo and 1 other person
Every time I pass a mirror, I analyze my face to decide whether I look chiseled enough to stop traffic or if I need to go on another 2 day fasts to get back my lean face

constantly wonder if my face was lean enough when we were together and just how hot the guys on her phone are compared to me, how long will she stick around before getting bored ?
never related to anything more, dead serious

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, HighIQcel, RAITEIII and 3 others
As a guy who went from invisble loser to a Chadlite I cant help but drip blackpill oil straight from my brain at all times

Every time I look at an ad or TV all I see is Jewish propaganda and scam artist salesman, worship of material goods at every corner

Every time I see a human being I anaylze their height, race, face, age, build, from these alone I can make a good prediction of how their life is played out

Every time someone shows me their kids, I try to determine if the son will be a Chad or a hopeless, suicidal incel

I have a gf, but I dont see her as a human being but rather an emotional animal that only loves the way my face makes her feel and constantly wonder if my face was lean enough when we were together and just how hot the guys on her phone are compared to me, how long will she stick around before getting bored ?
relatable tbh, I dont even watch TV or any shit like that. Maybe some YT, but even then, less of the degenerate promoted content by gewz and rather user made stuff like asmr etc.

Its hard to tell if youre the most blackpilled person tbh, mb one of the most blackpilled.

I too am analyzing things I see like a computer.

For example recently I was walking outside behind a slightly below normie young couple, I think they mustve been early 20s or smth. Guy had a shitty frame and was below average height, rather small skull and below average face. Foid had glasses, but good skull shape and forward growth, she had that kinda nerdy look, but at closer inspection it was visible that she still mogged that guy quite clearly.

I mean idk man, when I see these kind of couples with a dude looking weak with below average height and shitty frame, its hard for me to imagine how a foid would find someone like that sexually attractive. Like I cant imagine a foid getting wet for someone like that and actually become horny looking at him and want to fuck him.

Besides that, when seeing dudes like him, I cant help but feel zero respect/fear for guys like him. Even though Im not big, just exercisemaxxed and lean at 180cm, Id beat this guys ass in a potential fight very quickly. It kinda makes your more confident when you know you could beat a twink up easily if he acts in any way disrespectful and I wouldnt hesitate too.

Ive also noticed that one of the foids feet didnt touch the ground evenly and had a slight slanting. It would come in contact with the ground at an angle on the inner side of the foot while walking. Only reason I noticed something this "insignificant" is a) because of autism b) I had this myself and c) after posturemaxxing you kinda pay attention to these kind of flaws and try to fix them.

The reason one of her feet was touching the ground at an angle when she stepped on it is probably some slight scoliosis in the spine or leg length discrepancy or something like that. Either way it is fixable I think. But I guess it was very minor to the point where she didnt really pay much attention to this or cared to fix.

TLDR- autism + blackpilled.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2632
no you are just very autistic
Blackpill is real and everywhere

Saying Im an autist is cognitive dissonance

You have zero idea whats its like to be both ugly and goodlooking in the same life cycle

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 6997, HighIQcel and 2 others
Blackpill is real and everywhere

Saying Im an autist is cognitive dissonance

You have zero idea whats its like to be both ugly and goodlooking in the same life cycle

never related to anything more, dead serious

Can relate, life is more brutal as chadlite. Life is numbers in everyway.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm the most blackpilled user on this forum, I started calling my 4 year little sister foid (she doesnt even speak english btw)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6997, stuckneworleans and 1 other person

interesting......but do you prefer oot or mm?

Can relate, life is more brutal as chadlite. Life is numbers in everyway.
Humans were not meant to know this information
interesting......but do you prefer oot or mm?

Best 2 vidya ever made

Majora is the better game as it has the transformation masks and more intelligent writing

@Amnesia is the most blackpilled user here

Humans were not meant to know this information

Best 2 vidya ever made

Majora is the better game as it has the transformation masks and more intelligent writing
definitely agree,but the thing that really makes me put mm above oot,is the atmosphere.Seeing goofy characters struggle with the reality of dying and constant pressure being made by the moon looking at you with this surreal face....that face,which communicates every single negative feeling one could have, truly unsettling

Ur not chadlite from the pics i saw but still decent. Have u done any surgeries now?

Not when me and amnesia exists.

Also i endured the biggest pain too.

Blackpill is my Bible.

LEGIT, the blackpill has completely destroyed my ability to feel love for women

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant, Deleted member 5061 and HighIQcel

Also "Love is a man's emotion"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Please, tell us blackpill stories when you ascended!
whats its like to be both ugly and goodlooking in the same life cycle?

Op, notice how all the previous comments are wanting to hear good things, they want to hear 'how did you ascended', but rather they are too afraid to face the reality, i doubt some of them even read the thread till the end