Im the most honest user in this forum

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
Most user they get hight rate becouse the dont take real frontal picture and use only 1 or 2 fhoto. I'm the only one to respect the rules of rating and use different photos and I show the differences, here are literally the only one to have posted perfectly frontal photos even if they have bad ears. Stop quintmaxx or smilemaxx like an idiot

Ok dioposter

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Ok dioposter
IMG 20190204 230024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
cope

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
m̨̦̘̦͚̻͕̦̦̫͎͍͍̻̠͈̘̞͒̄͛̓̋ͭͣ̊̿̔͗͟͝ư̇ͧͦ͌̎̓ͧ̈́͒̂͑̄ͨ̀ͧ̉ͭͪ͠͞͏̫͙̜̦͔̘͎̘̦͘d̥̜͓̳̗̦̤̫̣̋ͯ̆ͫ̐̑̃̅̂ͫͩ̏ͬ̽̄ͥ͂͟͠ą̷̼̼̰͉̈́̄̋ͦ̉ͮ͊̀ ̡̄ͭ͒ͯ̔ͩ́̋ͨ̀̄ͩ̑̆͗͌̒̚҉͖̹͍͈̯̣̺̹̞̘͎̗̰͔̫m̧͇͇͕͖͓̣̙̻̙͈̺̍̉̆ͣ̍̑̆ͩ̑ͬ̽̑͜͡͝u̞̪̜̬̺̯̩͕̮͕̣̦͍̻̠͍͋ͣ͛̏́́͟͢ͅͅͅd̡̏ͪ̓̊̍̆ͫ̐͂ͨͭ̂̂̽͏̤̱̜̹̞̥̣a̭͈̝̳͙̫ͮ͆̍̓̿̍̓ͣ́͢͞ ̀ͯͭ̔̅ͦ̚҉̴̙̦͔̼̤̹̹̬͎̠͍̖̦̪̜͈ͅm̧̡̬̟̰̩̠͓̬̦̟͙̣͑̄ͥ̅͟͞u͗̏ͪ̂̓̈́̆̋̔ͮ̃҉̸̸̠͉̘̠̰̀͠ͅḑ̵̵̲͎̞͉̮͚̪̪̙̭̙̦̩͛̾̓͢͞ͅͅa̴̡̙̝̟̻̙͕͔͚̗ͭ̇̂̿͂̽̀͜͝ ̍͑̅̌͌ͣ̂̍̈́̊̅̽̋̃͠͏̲͓̖̼̲̬̘̝̪̮͇̻͝m̙̺̩̝̹͙̲̭̏̓̿͐̒ͩ̓̄̐͒̉͋ͯ̓ͬͭͤ͐͢ͅü̸͚̗͇̞ͭ̂ͦͣͦͥ̃ͬͤ̓͗́͑̕͟d̴͉͍̳͔̬̗͌̀̍̑̂ͫ̓͛̓͋ͣ̊͂ͣͤ̇̓͌͝͠͞a͌ͯͥ̄́̊͒ͨͮ́͗͒͑́ͧ̒҉̵̢̼̱͍̦̞̼̜͕͝ ̶̴̟͕̝̩̯̤̲̺̭̰̿̒ͥ̇̌̔̿ͩ̂́̋̃̀̎̏̒͗̊̀͘m̵̼̠̝̪͔̗̺̼̠̤̪̜͓ͮ̆͊ͧ͟͢͠͡u̴̘͈͓̘ͮ̑̈̉̃ͫ̔̄̅̿̇ͧ̌͒͑̎̉̐͢͞͝͠ͅḍ̶̨̙̟̞͇͙͙̹̐̈ͯ͗̈̈́ͤ̓͂ͫ̓̓́a̵͓̬̘̪̬͉͍̣͎̙̦͈̲͋̾̅̾̽̿͂ͬ͋̈͑ͦ̾ͥ̈́̚̚ͅ

I havent seen ur pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
m̨̦̘̦͚̻͕̦̦̫͎͍͍̻̠͈̘̞͒̄͛̓̋ͭͣ̊̿̔͗͟͝ư̇ͧͦ͌̎̓ͧ̈́͒̂͑̄ͨ̀ͧ̉ͭͪ͠͞͏̫͙̜̦͔̘͎̘̦͘d̥̜͓̳̗̦̤̫̣̋ͯ̆ͫ̐̑̃̅̂ͫͩ̏ͬ̽̄ͥ͂͟͠ą̷̼̼̰͉̈́̄̋ͦ̉ͮ͊̀ ̡̄ͭ͒ͯ̔ͩ́̋ͨ̀̄ͩ̑̆͗͌̒̚҉͖̹͍͈̯̣̺̹̞̘͎̗̰͔̫m̧͇͇͕͖͓̣̙̻̙͈̺̍̉̆ͣ̍̑̆ͩ̑ͬ̽̑͜͡͝u̞̪̜̬̺̯̩͕̮͕̣̦͍̻̠͍͋ͣ͛̏́́͟͢ͅͅͅd̡̏ͪ̓̊̍̆ͫ̐͂ͨͭ̂̂̽͏̤̱̜̹̞̥̣a̭͈̝̳͙̫ͮ͆̍̓̿̍̓ͣ́͢͞ ̀ͯͭ̔̅ͦ̚҉̴̙̦͔̼̤̹̹̬͎̠͍̖̦̪̜͈ͅm̧̡̬̟̰̩̠͓̬̦̟͙̣͑̄ͥ̅͟͞u͗̏ͪ̂̓̈́̆̋̔ͮ̃҉̸̸̠͉̘̠̰̀͠ͅḑ̵̵̲͎̞͉̮͚̪̪̙̭̙̦̩͛̾̓͢͞ͅͅa̴̡̙̝̟̻̙͕͔͚̗ͭ̇̂̿͂̽̀͜͝ ̍͑̅̌͌ͣ̂̍̈́̊̅̽̋̃͠͏̲͓̖̼̲̬̘̝̪̮͇̻͝m̙̺̩̝̹͙̲̭̏̓̿͐̒ͩ̓̄̐͒̉͋ͯ̓ͬͭͤ͐͢ͅü̸͚̗͇̞ͭ̂ͦͣͦͥ̃ͬͤ̓͗́͑̕͟d̴͉͍̳͔̬̗͌̀̍̑̂ͫ̓͛̓͋ͣ̊͂ͣͤ̇̓͌͝͠͞a͌ͯͥ̄́̊͒ͨͮ́͗͒͑́ͧ̒҉̵̢̼̱͍̦̞̼̜͕͝ ̶̴̟͕̝̩̯̤̲̺̭̰̿̒ͥ̇̌̔̿ͩ̂́̋̃̀̎̏̒͗̊̀͘m̵̼̠̝̪͔̗̺̼̠̤̪̜͓ͮ̆͊ͧ͟͢͠͡u̴̘͈͓̘ͮ̑̈̉̃ͫ̔̄̅̿̇ͧ̌͒͑̎̉̐͢͞͝͠ͅḍ̶̨̙̟̞͇͙͙̹̐̈ͯ͗̈̈́ͤ̓͂ͫ̓̓́a̵͓̬̘̪̬͉͍̣͎̙̦͈̲͋̾̅̾̽̿͂ͬ͋̈͑ͦ̾ͥ̈́̚̚ͅ

I havent seen ur pics tbh
im not posting them

Most user they get hight rate becouse the dont take real frontal picture and use only 1 or 2 fhoto. I'm the only one to respect the rules of rating and use different photos and I show the differences, here are literally the only one to have posted perfectly frontal photos even if they have bad ears. Stop quintmaxx or smilemaxx like an idiot
not the only one tbh

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
BDABDA8A D1DE 48AA 8E94 87F236053440

Just be Dio theory.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Honesty is the worst policy unfortunately :feelscry:

fuark legit tbh ngl jfl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel