I'm the only incel out of all my brithers

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Out of all my brothers, I am the only incel.

I am 24 and never even touched a girl. Meanwhile, even my siblings (2 who are in middle school) have girlfriends. My other brother just came back from a date with a girl at the movies. And my other brother has 2 girlfriends who he is cheating on with the other.

And I am subhuman involuntarily celibate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, BrettyBoy, JMax and 5 others
U r probably a mentalcel

U r probably a mentalcel
mark-henry-finger.gif

I wish boyo. That would mean I could ascend. But unfortunately it's my face and height

mark-henry-finger.gif

I wish boyo. That would mean I could ascend. But unfortunately it's my face and height
Well arent your brothers as tall as u and look similar?

Well arent your brothers as tall as u and look similar?
One brother is 6'2. He is younger. Older brother is shorter but has a better face than me. Then I have two other brothers who are still very young and already have girlfriends. I came out the ugliest looking out of them all. I also came out sick at birth and my health is always bad. I simply am not genetically fit for living. I am proof that some human beings are subhuman and should be executed at birth.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and turkproducer
One brother is 6'2. He is younger. Older brother is shorter but has a better face than me. Then I have two other brothers who are still very young and already have girlfriends. I came out the ugliest looking out of them all. I also came out sick at birth and my health is always bad. I simply am not genetically fit for living. I am proof that some human beings are subhuman and should be executed at birth.
U got rated here?

U got rated here?
Nope. Too ugly to show my face anywhere. I know it's over for me and that's all I need to know. It's sad, but it's the truth. Sad shit, man.

Nope. Too ugly to show my face anywhere. I know it's over for me and that's all I need to know. It's sad, but it's the truth. Sad shit, man.
Your ugliness is not verified soo. Many ppl i rated were 4psl or higher and they rated themselves way below. Pm me a selfie bro.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., wristcel and Vermilioncore
Giant snowball of incel traits

Missed u

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

jfl sounds like an audio book. You should get a job doing that ngl
Your ugliness is not verified soo. Many ppl i rated were 4psl or higher and they rated themselves way below. Pm me a selfie bro.
Maybe idk bro. A lot of people have body disphormia or whatever it's called tbh. I don't have that. My ugliness is verified by me never even touching a girl and being blocked and ghosted by everyone

jfl sounds like an audio book. You should get a job doing that ngl

Maybe idk bro. A lot of people have body disphormia or whatever it's called tbh. I don't have that. My ugliness is verified by me never even touching a girl and being blocked and ghosted by everyone
pm me your pics bro you can trust me ♥️♥️♥️♥️

brithers me

• +1
no offense, but i'm not here to argue with peasants like you. i'm around just to put you and your kind in your place. you'll have to catch me in a VC if you want to fraternise with me that much.

i have the proof. you have. and when she fucks you over, i want you to remember me. everything i've told you.

you've had god knows how many warnings for being gay. you should feel lucky that i haven't gotten rid of you from here either for being gay. stand down, homosexual.

• JFL
So many brothers bro, wish I had bros like you

• +1
Who’s this foid then?
IMG 9518

Out of all my brothers, I am the only incel.

I am 24 and never even touched a girl. Meanwhile, even my siblings (2 who are in middle school) have girlfriends. My other brother just came back from a date with a girl at the movies. And my other brother has 2 girlfriends who he is cheating on with the other.

And I am subhuman involuntarily celibate
Damn so youre 27 rn Oldaaaah mofo☠️☠️

Damn so youre 27 rn Oldaaaah mofo☠️☠️
Na all this was a larp. Got you good slippin jimmy type shit, damn I should be an actor I’m good at lying

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy