I'm thinking about texting my oneitus/boo

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
ded srs
I have nothing to lose right?

I might just send her a pic of me and say nothing, a lot of people have been saying that I look at lot better without the long hair so maybe she'll like it, she liked my non-looksmaxxing self enough to go on a dates with me so maybe I have a shot. Right?

R-right? :feelsrope:

fuck her even if she doesn’t consent

it’s not rape, just a surprise :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad

Which pic does my nose look less huge in (out of the first and second one obviously)?

On the second one it looks smaller, but tbh ur nose seems fine on both

You got nothing to lose, If she dont want you just move on. Some people on here cant do that. I dont recommend ever loving a female having a crush is exactly that, And you cant tell me shit that its not.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
You got nothing to lose, If she dont want you just move on. Some people on here cant do that. I dont recommend ever loving a female having a crush is exactly that, And you cant tell me shit that its not.
I didn't choose to get a crush on this ho, honestly I would turn it off if I could but it's been 7 months or so and it won't go away.

my oneitis is the worst thing that ever happened to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel and Bengt
---
Getting cortisol maxxed just thinking about getting mogged again, I hope I can reach the point where I'm ready to delete her number soon.

Which pic should I send?
my oneitis is the worst thing that ever happened to me
whic pic?
@ZUZZCEL
bomp
__
Welp I sent it on whatsapp & got single tick of death
That was anticlimactic :(

She deleted me when I uploaded a status of me holding hands w/ a negress (was trying to make her jealous)
Should I readd her on snapchat? Shes probs forgotten about the cringe beta goodbye message I sent her at this point, my gut is telling me it's a bad idea though, don't want to catch a case.

Last edited:
oneitis for betaoribitters is suifuel. over for your brain cells if she rejects u tbh. but do it

oneitis for betaoribitters is suifuel. over for your brain cells if she rejects u tbh. but do it
Decided to up my poverty snapchat score, take some photos for the snapchat story thing, then re-add her.

Hopefully she doesn't recognize me with my short hair and I can pretend to be someone else

gang gang gnag

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian