I'm this procedures away from being GigaChad

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
1. Hairline lowering from NW2.5 to low NW1 to reduce forehead vertical length. Possibly in 2020 or 2021, since I'm still experimenting and hoping dermastamping gives some temple growth.

2. Palatal expansion for that wide Hollywood smile. Forward growth is unsure at this point, since MSE+FM might not be as holy grail as people here believed, but palatal widening in adults is legit. Still looking for best doctor and best methods to do this successfully. Mewing is cope bullshit meme.

3. Growing full beard with 10% minox once DHT is lowered to point where I maintain hair and am able to grow new beard hair.

4. FILLERS. Currently looking for best docs to give masculine facial archetype, enhance gonial angles and nose projection to remove the "flat face" effect.

5...and this is the hardest point. I'm 6'2'' only right now which is shit in Europe, so I will need LL with STRYDE possibly to get to 6'4'' or even 6'6'' and then extreme leg training in order to build up the mass in legs and balance proportions. HGH+SARMS will help out here.

My body is maxxed out and I have posted pics before, so that is fine.

Thank god people believe I'm 10 years younger than I am due to youth genes and will be able to age fraud good.

Planning on finishing this looksmaxx journey in 5 years, leg lengthening will be most extreme and I will probably prolong it and put it off each year, because of how extreme it is.

But you gotta do what you gotta do to properly mog. Nothing in moderation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, randomguy1235, UltraExtremeIntense and 8 others
what's ur budget bro?

what's ur budget bro?
I don't have a budget, since I'n a richfag. Money is not the issue. Finding the best risk-reward docs are the issue. Finding the best methods is the issue. I research something for up to 5 years before committing to it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fauxfox, pisslord, kobecel and 2 others
I don't have a budget, since I'n a richfag. Money is not the issue. Finding the best risk-reward docs are the issue. Finding the best methods is the issue. I research something for up to 5 years before committing to it.
Lucky :feelswhy: Im gonna have to wait like anothe year and a bit to get my rhino which is p much the only thing I need.

6"2 is good in parts of Europe, but yes we are getting much taller, Im 6"1 and still get heightmogged by like 10% of people

Lucky :feelswhy: Im gonna have to wait like anothe year and a bit to get my rhino which is p much the only thing I need.

6"2 is good in parts of Europe, but yes we are getting much taller, Im 6"1 and still get heightmogged by like 10% of people
With that face and that forward projection you are the LUCKY ONE BOYO!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and samm735
6ft2 shit? Is this guy retarded or lived under a rock?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, fauxfox, NormieKilla and 2 others
OP had BDD

6'2 is the perfect height for a man

why would you want to spend $ and all the risks with it to get to 6'4 ?

Trust me, 6'4 is not attractive to most girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, fauxfox, NormieKilla and 2 others
Dude don't waste you're money and time on heightmax, you're taller than me and i don't give a shit about height. It's just a bonus for face. Focus on FACE. You can be as tall as you want but without good face you're still shit. Tall shit but still shit

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
OP had BDD

6'2'' is not remarkable in Europe dude.

You saying 6'4'' is not attractive to most girls is copemaxxing. In EU you need to be 6'4'' ripped to be legit GigaChad.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Chadelite, kobecel and 4 others
even in holland you'll rarely find a girl over 6ft

so why tf would you care about going from 6'2 to 6'4 ?

all girls care about are your face and being taller than them in heels

How old will you be once you do everything? You need some plan to fight off the age pill as well

You saying 6'4'' is not attractive to most girls is copemaxxing. In EU you need to be 6'4'' ripped to be legit GigaChad.
Depends on what Eu nation tbh, Netherlands yeah probably but England, Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark etc 6+ is perfectly fine since the averages in these nations is like 5 ft 9- 10

Which doctor are looking to get LL with and hairline lowering ? Doing good asf work bro

I live in Poland and you don't need to be 6'4. You can be 5'10 and slay. FACE IS EVERYTHING. Dude spend this money for implants, filers etc. do something with you're face. Trust me

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm

Because GigaChad. Not Chad. GigaChad.

Being 6'4''+ ripped vs 6'2'' ripped

is difference between Chad and GIGAChad.

How old will you be once you do everything? You need some plan to fight off the age pill as well

Oldcel, but my family has some amazing youth genetics and people think I'm 10 years younger all the time, so that is life fuel. Doing lots of skin protection with anti UV creams, Melanotan to prevent skin burns, regular visits to cosmetologist, preventing hair loss and eating healthy / exercising + MK677 for youth gains.

I have no issue lying to girls I will be meeting about my age.
I live in Poland and you don't need to be 6'4. You can be 5'10 and slay. FACE IS EVERYTHING. Dude spend this money for implants, filers etc. do something with you're face. Trust me
I already have fillers on the list, they are higher than LL. Read it again.
Depends on what Eu nation tbh, Netherlands yeah probably but England, Ireland, France, Germany, Denmark etc 6+ is perfectly fine since the averages in these nations is like 5 ft 9- 10
I'm from the "tall" EU nations, so yeah I need those 6'4''+. I need the "omg you are so tall" comments to be able to live my life in peace. I'm not getting them right now.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Alexanderr
OP had BDD

6’2 is nothing. 6’4-6’6 is ideal to be attractive to most girls and be able to heightmog men which might consider themselves tall.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigdickAverageEthnic and OCDMaxxing
6’2 is nothing. 6’4-6’6 is ideal to be attractive to most girls and be able to heightmog men which might consider themselves tall.
High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I suppose so, I only get heightmogged by 10% of people at 6"1 in my nation though, by my half brother for instance at 6"3-6"4

Because GigaChad. Not Chad. GigaChad.

Being 6'4''+ ripped vs 6'2'' ripped

is difference between Chad and GIGAChad.

Oldcel, but my family has some amazing youth genetics and people think I'm 10 years younger all the time, so that is life fuel. Doing lots of skin protection with anti UV creams, Melanotan to prevent skin burns, regular visits to cosmetologist, preventing hair loss and eating healthy / exercising + MK677 for youth gains.

I have no issue lying to girls I will be meeting about my age.

I already have fillers on the list, they are higher than LL. Read it again.

I'm from the "tall" EU nations, so yeah I need those 6'4''+. I need the "omg you are so tall" comments to be able to live my life in peace. I'm not getting them right now.
6'2 is ideal. No need to worry about your height at all. There's not anything you can do anyway. I'm same height but I'm not gonna try blast ipa+modgrf to try and grow another 2' even though my plates are closed and the probability of any results is next to 0. Not much different between 6'2 and 6'4. It should be a non-issue. So many other areas of looksmaxing to work on that are so important.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
There's not anything you can do anyway.
There are plenty of things I can do. Straighten spine by fixing lordosis. LL, glucosamine, plenty of things.

keep coping i get heightmogged by women atleast once every 3-4 days. there are alot of 6ft+ women in the netherlands

There are plenty of things I can do. Straighten spine by fixing lordosis. LL, glucosamine, plenty of things.
LL at 6'2? The risk/reward doesn't seem too good. Glucosamine might help but it didn't do much for me in terms of growth. I feel like it just preserved my height and prevented my from getting shorter. (placebo?)
LL at 6'2? The risk/reward doesn't seem too good. Glucosamine might help but it didn't do much for me in terms of growth. I feel like it just preserved my height and prevented my from getting shorter. (placebo?)
Fixing lordosis is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
keep coping i get heightmogged by women atleast once every 3-4 days. there are alot of 6ft+ women in the netherlands
Yeah tbh. In my school there’s several girls which are 6’1-6’2.

OP had BDD

15 cm taller than country average male is peak attractiveness

USA 177 or smth -> 192 (6'3)
NL 184 or smth -> 199 (6'6)

Trust me you don't know what it's like heightmogging 99% of subhumans in an multiculti shithole city in public (I'm 6'2.5 Dutch) and then going to respectable clubs where you only heightmog 60% while there are plenty of Chads who are both taller and more GL

Only 1 in a million tier looks would save your suboptimal height if you want to slay (and not be an ordinary sub 8 cuckold)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, OCDMaxxing and Alexanderr
15 cm taller than country average male is peak attractiveness

USA 177 or smth -> 192 (6'3)
NL 184 or smth -> 199 (6'6)

Trust me you don't know what it's like heightmogging 99% of subhumans in an multiculti shithole city in public (I'm 6'2.5 Dutch) and then going to respectable clubs where you only heightmog 60% while there are plenty of Chads who are both taller and more GL

Only 1 in a million tier looks would save your suboptimal height if you want to slay (and not be an ordinary sub 8 cuckold)
Over for us shortcels.

i can give you contact of LL surgeon that has center for LL surgery. he is best, has own clinic, accomodation with swimming pools and gym rehab equipments. Nurses help you all the time

Cost of LL is about 120,000 USD - 2 surgerys and 6 month accomodation included (food+room+rehab+mental therapists)

but i doubt you are srs about this ngl

Over for us shortcels.

Oh you can still be a normal guy with wife and kids

But the perfect slaying life is out of the question

So I personally consider my life worthless because of that, knowing it is an extreme view
Others usually don't, idk about you

• +1
who gives a fck about women above 6ft+

a tall woman is not attractive

• +1
Reactions: fobos, NormieKilla and samm735
i can give you contact of LL surgeon that has center for LL surgery. he is best, has own clinic, accomodation with swimming pools and gym rehab equipments. Nurses help you all the time

Cost of LL is about 120,000 USD with 6 month accomodation included (food+room+therapists)

What is 120k in a life where you probably make 3m if you're not retarded
who gives a fck about women above 6ft+

a tall woman is not attractive

Yeah it really doesn't matter I'm Dutch and normal height and what I'm truly worried about is the Chads who both beat me in height AND looks

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Oh you can still be a normal guy with wife and kids

But the perfect slaying life is out of the question

So I personally consider my life worthless because of that, knowing it is an extreme view
Others usually don't, idk about you
Being a normal guy which wageslaves with a 9-5 job while my landwhale wife gives blowjobs to Chad and Tyrone’s behind my back? I’d rather rope.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, randomguy1235 and BigdickAverageEthnic
Trevor is 6'2 and mogs all your 6'4 chads.

and I don;t see any steroid cycle, jfl is you think you're gonna look good natty at 6'4

Being a normal guy which wageslaves with a 9-5 job while my landwhale wife gives blowjobs to Chad and Tyrone’s behind my back? I’d rather rope.

Only wageslaving is really likely

If my girl starts getting fat I will insult her until she cures herself

And always breadcrumb other girls (or just cheat) so that you can leave easily once you think she's cheating

and I don;t see any steroid cycle, jfl is you think you're gonna look good natty at 6'4

He could've been a superior version at 6'4-6'6

Nothing to complain about though, if you had to sculp the perfect ubermensch 6'2 would be the lowest acceptable height

Only wageslaving is really likely

If my girl starts getting fat I will insult her until she cures herself

And always breadcrumb other girls (or just cheat) so that you can leave easily once you think she's cheating

He could've been a superior version at 6'4-6'6

Nothing to complain about though, if you had to sculp the perfect ubermensch 6'2 would be the lowest acceptable height
I suppose, but I don’t plan on wasting my best years wageslaving and being stuck with my average looking gf.
Ascension or death.

• +1
I suppose, but I don’t plan on wasting my best years wageslaving and being stuck with my average looking gf.
Ascension or death.

Matches my mentality but I do not have hope that I can achieve a slayer lifestyle

I fear that my potential is too low

• +1
Matches my mentality but I do not have hope that I can achieve a slayer lifestyle

I fear that my potential is too low
We can only keep on trying bro, brutal world we live in. :feelswah:

• +1
1. Hairline lowering from NW2.5 to low NW1 to reduce forehead vertical length. Possibly in 2020 or 2021, since I'm still experimenting and hoping dermastamping gives some temple growth.

2. Palatal expansion for that wide Hollywood smile. Forward growth is unsure at this point, since MSE+FM might not be as holy grail as people here believed, but palatal widening in adults is legit. Still looking for best doctor and best methods to do this successfully. Mewing is cope bullshit meme.

3. Growing full beard with 10% minox once DHT is lowered to point where I maintain hair and am able to grow new beard hair.

4. FILLERS. Currently looking for best docs to give masculine facial archetype, enhance gonial angles and nose projection to remove the "flat face" effect.

5...and this is the hardest point. I'm 6'2'' only right now which is shit in Europe, so I will need LL with STRYDE possibly to get to 6'4'' or even 6'6'' and then extreme leg training in order to build up the mass in legs and balance proportions. HGH+SARMS will help out here.

My body is maxxed out and I have posted pics before, so that is fine.

Thank god people believe I'm 10 years younger than I am due to youth genes and will be able to age fraud good.

Planning on finishing this looksmaxx journey in 5 years, leg lengthening will be most extreme and I will probably prolong it and put it off each year, because of how extreme it is.

But you gotta do what you gotta do to properly mog. Nothing in moderation.
You will do all this stuff and still be a be a normie, high tier at most. You guys are delusional to think surgery can make you a Chad. This is the primary reason people mock us and write articles in the New Yorker about it, which by the way I have seen several plastic surgeons I follow already quote that in their IG story, including Eppley himself. They will happily take all your own money on some fruitless desire to become Chad. Also, no one spends 5 years researching a procedure JFL. At the end of a day it's still a huge risk no matter how many cherry picked photos you have seen of the doctor's very best results.

It's over for you boyo if you can't already slay at 6'2. JFL even some underground doctor in Turkmeninstein of questionable moral ethics wouldn't perform LL on someone that tall.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, randomguy1235, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
You will do all this stuff and still be a be a normie, high tier at most. You guys are delusional to think surgery can make you a Chad. This is the primary reason people mock us and write articles in the New Yorker about it, which by the way I have seen several plastic surgeons I follow already quote that in their IG story, including Eppley himself. They will happily take all your own money on some fruitless desire to become Chad. Also, no one spends 5 years researching a procedure JFL. At the end of a day it's still a huge risk no matter how many cherry picked photos you have seen of the doctor's very best results.

It's over for you boyo if you can't already slay at 6'2. JFL even some underground doctor in Turkmeninstein of questionable moral ethics wouldn't perform LL on someone that tall.
I'm not incel. I want to increase quality of my lays and conversion rates. What I'm doing makes logical sense.

lol, I have already underwent those cycles and have perfect body, I have posted it before. Body is easiest.

Cost of LL is about 120,000 USD - 2 surgerys and 6 month accomodation included (food+room+rehab+mental therapists)

Don't try to shill me brah. There is one best surgeon - Paley, that is it. Him or nothing.

So how do you cope with never becoming Chad?

So how do you cope with never becoming Chad?
By trying to become Old Chad until you die lol.

New advances in medicine can help.

It depends on resources and how fucked up mentally you are. If you put this as your single life goal then jaw surgery along with implants / fillers and roids can give astounding results. And moving to lesser Chad country like Japan to slay noodlewhores.

By trying to become Old Chad until you die lol.

New advances in medicine can help.

It depends on resources and how fucked up mentally you are. If you put this as your single life goal then jaw surgery along with implants / fillers and roids can give astounding results. And moving to lesser Chad country like Japan to slay noodlewhores.

I am completely mentally healthy
I already slay chinks

I don't care about being decent I want to be great, wtf can I do if after jaw surgery + roids I'm still not Chad? Is greatness out of the question then?

I am completely mentally healthy
I already slay chinks

I don't care about being decent I want to be great, wtf can I do if after jaw surgery + roids I'm still not Chad? Is greatness out of the question then?
Leg lengthening.

My face is the bottleneck (PSL 6.5 supposedly) my height (6'2.5 in public) has worked in my favor actually
So improve your face then. Are you truly maxxed out?

Love that you say you are 6'2.5

Now I know you aren't lying.

6'2 is shit lmao, 6'2 is like 3% of male population

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, OCDMaxxing and fobos
Statistics please.
yeah yeah statistics. they're cope tbh. whenever i go to clubs or im at uni, i see girls being 6ft often and guy avg is at leasft 6ft too (young white adult males and girls). not saying 6'2" is a bad height, its a decent height, but its not "tall". tall starts from 6'4" at least

yeah yeah statistics. they're cope tbh. whenever i go to clubs or im at uni, i see girls being 6ft often and guy avg is at leasft 6ft too (young white adult males and girls). not saying 6'2" is a bad height, its a decent height, but its not "tall". tall starts from 6'4" at least
you know what, all those females I see daily living here in the Netherlands actually are all 6'2 minimum. I am indeed coping, youre right. All the proven statistics are all cope. I get heightmogged by 7'' guys here, average proven male height in netherlands is cope, it's not actually true.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
you know what, all those females I see daily living here in the Netherlands actually are all 6'2 minimum. I am indeed coping, youre right. All the proven statistics are all cope. I get heightmogged by 7'' guys here, average proven male height in netherlands is cope, it's not actually true.
statistics arent cope for any other different purpose than looksmaxing or BP stuff. its just you're here trying to find edge over the competition and your actual competition isnt well represented in those statistics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Move somewhere like England or France where the women aren't all giants lmao.
All my exes have been between 5"1 and 5"7, at 6"1 its perfectly fine for me.

Although I have a friend who has a gf with Dutch ancestry thats atleast 5"10, hes 6"2 so its fine for him in that regard