I'M TIRED OF BEING FUCKING UGLY!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Festrunk
Giphy 3
just stop this toxic chimical product and use peppermint oil or whatever more natural and with less side effects

View attachment 110724just stop this toxic chimical product and use peppermint oil or whatever more natural and with less side effects
bruh ive been off of it for 3months now its irreversible im fucked

my oneitis think i got addicted to drugs and doesnt talk to me anymore its ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
bruh ive been off of it for 3months now its irreversible im fucked

my oneitis think i got addicted to drugs and doesnt talk to me anymore its ogre
Shave everything

Shave everything
theres no shaving off my skin, my skin is irreversibly fucked by jew chemicles and now i have no friends

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and RAITEIII
I mean you’re only 16, it’s possible your skin will be better when you get older.

If you keep thinking like this, the Nocebo effect might kick in (opposite of placebo obv)

773.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Pendejo and Deleted member 2486
Go retin a vitamin c and every other skin maxxer

• +1
Apelossus

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
I mean you’re only 16, it’s possible your skin will be better when you get older.

If you keep thinking like this, the Nocebo effect might kick in (opposite of placebo obv)
I'll know when my collagen levels are on point again. One time I sunbathed, dermarolled. and didn't use minoxidil all in one day and my collagen was godlike and I got treated like a celebreity at school ded srs everyone was staring at me in the hallways
Go retin a vitamin c and every other skin maxxer
I already am

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Your avatar is annoying.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian
I look so bad and I am invisible at school
Your avatar is annoying.
This is by far the cringiest and stupidest comment I've ever recieved. its almost like you are begging for attention from me by endlessly posting stupid shit in every thread I make

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface, ISIS=Sissies, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I look so bad and I am invisible at school

This is by far the cringiest and stupidest comment I've ever recieved. its almost like you are begging for attention from me by endlessly posting stupid shit in every thread I make
The reply of mine was probably uncalled for. You haven’t really said anything bad to me or about me in weeks or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
if thats you, stop being a dramatic cunt. your skin is fine, not perfect but hardly REEEE IM UGLY worthy
No it's not, it looks like a 10 year aging of the skin

if thats you, stop being a dramatic cunt. your skin is fine, not perfect but hardly REEEE IM UGLY worthy
I’m definitely invisible though. And my eyebrows and hair quality got fucked up too. My hair used to be soft before Minox and now it’s frizzy as fuck

AEiztAO

Eryetruy

High School? I went to school once.... the School of Rock

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1551

• +1
I thought you were already killing it with that new secret that is a fucking bombshell...

I also overused minoxidil for two weeks and it happened the same lol... With all the things you are doing and still you don't consider to have improved it? Lol triple over for me that I rot.

We cannot fucking use fucking anything without causing more fucking problems, fucking sideways. xD

I thought you were already killing it with that new secret that is a fucking bombshell...

I also overused minoxidil for two weeks and it happened the same lol... With all the things you are doing and still you don't consider to have improved it? Lol triple over for me that I rot.

We cannot fucking use fucking anything without causing more fucking problems, fucking sideways. xD
fuckings me

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
No colagen for your face