I'm tired of people calling me retard.

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
That i can't do shit no matter how hard i try, im capable of learning and executing many things, i can learn anything i want and practice any talent i want too. Fuck them people who say im retarded no lifer dumbass. i will prove them motherfuckers wrong. you cunts arent better than me stop belitting me you cunts. i know more possibly then you faggots know, you just dont realize you know shit wrong. im the main character fuck this gay earth.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer, PYT and 3 others
97DBBF28 3117 40BC AD65 99CE35995007

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and balding17yomanletcel
Then stop being retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Then stop being retarded
im not, but people are gaslighting me, making me doubt myself, my sanity. i have to overcome it, maybe i dont need to prove myself to people, if i have to resort to that it means i lack cunfidenz unironically

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 000 and PYT
Denemede sıçtım amk,türkçe sorularını 10 kere baştan okuyorum

ADHD is real ngl

dnr

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
OpulentCarefulAmurstarfish-max-1mb.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NarcyChadlite and balding17yomanletcel
damn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-122048_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-122048_Chrome.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
That i can't do shit no matter how hard i try, im capable of learning and executing many things, i can learn anything i want and practice any talent i want too. Fuck them people who say im retarded no lifer dumbass. i will prove them motherfuckers wrong. you cunts arent better than me stop belitting me you cunts. i know more possibly then you faggots know, you just dont realize you know shit wrong. im the main character fuck this gay earth.
angER

• Love it
im not, but people are gaslighting me, making me doubt myself, my sanity. i have to overcome it, maybe i dont need to prove myself to people, if i have to resort to that it means i lack cunfidenz unironically
''cunfidenz ''
Jorlol
200 3
ZHYfo5r
Giphy 8

• JFL

Are you a 12 year old man?