I'm tired of the controlled oppositions used to support traditionalism either cultural force or state enforced coercion.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Okay let's address the problems being offered here by the mgtow or even manosphere community.

First 1 take away womens rights while that works in the short run it is ultimately it is cruel and unethical i know call me a cuck but if you do that just know your just as immoral as the system your talking out against. Not to mention the problem tradionalist governments makes men ultimately disposables to the feminine spirit so that's out.

What about cultural thing okay lets address the problems here again society in our biological state will always worship the feminine spirit and i mean even cucks both sides the tradioanlist right and the radical left while we are in this cucked biological condition humans will always worship the divine the feminine mysique even trannies and feminine fags will be treated better than masculine man is cucked to the divine feminine.

So know that our cultural and bilogical systems our out what is the other option ? simple gender segregation with a strong emphasis on changing our biology in general until we are are no longer human tbh.

politcal advice from a indian JFL

politcal advice from a indian JFL

Changes anything why ? could you be a racist hmmmm i don't know but you words kind of indicate it

not racist just trolling

It's just jokes bro so when i do triple parenthsis signs they are just jokes bro no your jokes give off a lot about you

It's just jokes bro so when i do triple parenthsis signs they are just jokes bro no your jokes give off a lot about you
i really dont care tbh