I’m too high inhib to dm random foids first on yubo

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I just downloaded the app after much thought and now I realized even if I get a match my inhib is so high I can’t even dm first

this is what I get for fapping 2 times a day all summer

benzos help

Girls on yubo aren’t shit just DM them lmao.

I just downloaded the app after much thought and now I realized even if I get a match my inhib is so high I can’t even dm first

this is what I get for fapping 2 times a day all summer
you're a pussy.

stop fapping dickehad

JFL if they dont DM you first

I have hundreds of matches after 2 days of stacies and stacieslite, they all send me 'hey' or 'hi'

Its not like this in real life though, maybe I am a pro frauder 🙄

I just swipe right on everyone and I unfriend the beckys and landwhales when I match with them

JFL if they dont DM you first

I have hundreds of matches after 2 days of stacies and stacieslite, they all send me 'hey' or 'hi'

I just swipe right on everyone and I unfriend the beckys and landwhales when I match with them
chadsplaining i see

Pointless app tbh

The odds that they'll never see you IRL is 99%+. Just say whatever you want jfl. There are at least 100 other cucks saying the most imaginable things to her. And the most important: if she is attracted to you, you can say whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
The odds that they'll never see you IRL is 99%+. Just say whatever you want jfl. There are at least 100 other cucks saying the most imaginable things to her. And the most important: if she is attracted to you, you can say whatever you want
All my convos are the foids saying hey I answer sup and then she asks for my snap

Nothing happens next

Pointless app except for the confidence boost and super validation it gave me, it confirms my theory that I could slay if I had a social circle lol

All my convos are the foids saying hey I answer sup and then she asks for my snap

Nothing happens next

Pointless app except for the confidence boost and super validation it gave me, it confirms my theory that I could slay if I had a social circle lol

They see you as a potential orbiter. They think that you're not GL (chadish) enough for inviting you to go out or to their houses. They think that you have to always start the convo and keep her entertained. I had a lot of matches like this as well. If a girl wants your cock she will make it clear bro.

But yeah, i think that IRL - social circle is much more easy tbh ngl. I don't have friends tho, so i can't prove my theory

• +1
They see you as a potential orbiter. They think that you're not GL (chadish) enough for inviting you to go out or to their houses. They think that you have to always start the convo and keep her entertained. I had a lot of matches like this as well. If a girl wants your cock she will make it clear bro.

But yeah, i think that IRL - social circle is much more easy tbh ngl. I don't have friends tho, so i can't prove my theory
Lmao yeah fuck them, if you wanna talk to me she gotta lead the convo, not gonna jestermaxx for foids on the internet

Idgaf about her initiating

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I'd go on Yubo just to see my matches, just scared if there's any friends or family I know and they'll see my profile. JFL

• +1