Imagine attending Grambling State University or University of Brighton and having the balls to talk down to a Princeton student

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
Just imagine.

This entire forum has zero respect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, turkproducer, BigBiceps and 9 others
I'll fucking make your lives miserable once you start working for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9779, onnysk and 3 others
EF8AA033 5E7B 4D71 9C49 E224D917DEF6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Ritalincell, NaturalDisaster and 9 others
Bitch boy, I can be taking online Community College classes and will still talk down to you if you keep this egoistic attitude up

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Deleted member 9391, BigBoy and 1 other person
@Collagen or rope
Tbf, I looked up the entry requirements for Princeton (for my subject and from a U.K. perspective) and it would definitely be a top 5 uni here, but I don’t get why you bother with the SAT? Like if you have the alevels in maths for example why sit the sat because someone in the top of their school at 15 here would be able to do the SAT for maths and English and I assume doing your subjects in high school would also be way more difficult than the SAT?

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
coping subhuman gook

Everyone is bringing u down cuz ur gook bro. Just keep grinding that money tbh. Money for a non chad is life to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 9391 and 2 others
Ur an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGEE, BigBoy, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Everyone is bringing u down cuz ur gook bro. Just keep grinding that money tbh. Money for a non chad is life to ascend
He's is not grinding any money lol. He is PAYING money to attend brainwashing lectures. JFL at wasting your money on education when you should spend it on surgery instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mmm, Golang, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
He's is not grinding any money lol. He is PAYING money to attend brainwashing lectures. JFL at wasting your money on education when you should spend it on surgery instead.
I dont know how the systems there work bro cuz idc. I thought u give money to get money later? With that money u can ascend and get good copes

your 3.5 PSL ethnic classmates are getting piped down by chads from those unis

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I dont know how the systems there work bro cuz idc. I thought u give money to get money later? With that money u can ascend and get good copes
You need money as early as possible to ascend. Every year spent ugly = extra brain damage, destruction of neurotransmitters, etc.

Money later = useless

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GetShrekt, Zeta ascended and 4 others
You need money as early as possible to ascend. Every year spent ugly = extra brain damage, destruction of neurotransmitters, etc.

Money later = useless
True but many (like myself) need school to make money. Cant imagine wagecucking at supermarket just to get some surgery. Im pretty lucky that im not some ugly gook

@Collagen or rope
Tbf, I looked up the entry requirements for Princeton (for my subject and from a U.K. perspective) and it would definitely be a top 5 uni here, but I don’t get why you bother with the SAT? Like if you have the alevels in maths for example why sit the sat because someone in the top of their school at 15 here would be able to do the SAT for maths and English and I assume doing your subjects in high school would also be way more difficult than the SAT?
Mogger school.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
You future wife was (and still will be) pumped thousands of times by community college Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
You future wife was (and still will be) pumped thousands of times by community college Chad
Community college chad will be working ofr me.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
What's the deal with this university, never heard of it until I saw "The Talented Mr. Ripley", it's mentioned several times but mostly to make fun of it: "You have too good taste for Princeton!", "The thugs of Princeton - the cream of America: rich and thick.", etc.

Imagine basing your own identity solely of princeton
YOU ARENT SHIT BOYO

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
wait, you're a gook?

sorry bro no princeton for your maxilla

SO WHAT ? A WAGECUCK WHO WILL PROBABLY EARN MORE MONEY THAN THE AVERAGE WAGECUCK
ITS OVER
YOU WILL BE ONE OF MANY
I will be promoted CEO b/c Princeton

I wonder if OP is an alt of PPEcel from .co

BESIDES ALL THE JOKES
I BELIVE IN YOU
YOU WILL MAKE IT BRAH !
PRINCETON MOGS

fresh princeton of bel air

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
imagine someone dox this nigger and university finds out

imagine someone dox this nigger and university finds out
I'll say it once and I'll say it again - I'll end your fucking life if you do. For real.

Trust me, doxxing me is something you DO NOT want to do. Faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
U are a joke