Imagine being 27 and watching 21 year old Chads in Hollywood

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
There is no worse feeling. I got caught up in the Jewish trickery and let my life fall apart. IT took me from 20 to 27 just to finally get a hold o nmy life enough to looksmax. Make no mistake, I can and still will be Chad with 95% softmaxing, but it may take another year before I get where I want to be.. by then i'll be 28 and my dreams of "making it" in the entertainment industry and spreading my seed like Genghis Khan will pretty much be crushed. fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
I once slapped a guy till he shat his pants I think his name is @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9779, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
There is no worse feeling. I got caught up in the Jewish trickery and let my life fall apart. IT took me from 20 to 27 just to finally get a hold o nmy life enough to looksmax. Make no mistake, I can and still will be Chad with 95% softmaxing, but it may take another year before I get where I want to be.. by then i'll be 28 and my dreams of "making it" in the entertainment industry and spreading my seed like Genghis Khan will pretty much be crushed. fuck.
Show us pictures

• +1
Reactions: PYT and sensen
Yeah im also oldcel now 29 years old i wish i looked like this and was like 17
9F18A12F B269 4AAC 8932 2D4C1FF70E4C

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9779, PYT and 5 others

Attachments

• video-1606179534.mp4
    542 KB
  • 126373258_385863089394749_7897223239691342969_n.jpg
    126373258_385863089394749_7897223239691342969_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
avy is pic from like 5 years ago, these are more recent
You will need a lot of work to go for chad level. But yes it is possible, but not only with softmaxxing. Without a hairtransplant its impossible anyways.

You will need a lot of work to go for chad level. But yes it is possible, but not only with softmaxxing. Without a hairtransplant its impossible anyways.
i consider that soft max. Im def getting one in '21, probably getting hair system in meantime.

i consider that soft max. Im def getting one in '21, probably getting hair system in meantime.
You also need a lot more muscles, skincare, tan and maybe fat grafting/fillers to restore lost volume and support. Also shave your terrible beard right now. You have a good chin, so you dont need this beard.
Right now you look like conor murphy at his baddest moment.

Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 24 um 021015

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You also need a lot more muscles, skincare, tan and maybe fat grafting/fillers to restore lost volume and support.

View attachment 823394
haha, im skinny as fuck bro. I'm currently bulking, i'll be okay. Idon't think i'll need any fillers, If I have to do some light fillers, I may but I think im good. I have a softmax transformation thread that i will soon be posting pics in.

• +1
You also need a lot more muscles, skincare, tan and maybe fat grafting/fillers to restore lost volume and support. Also shave your terrible beard right now. You have a good chin, so you dont need this beard.

View attachment 823394
that guy was beyond losing until the microsecond he saw women in real life fawning over him it’s like his soul got teleported back into his chest and lightbulbs lit up inside his skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
that guy was beyond losing until the microsecond he saw women in real life fawning over him it’s like his soul got teleported back into his chest and lightbulbs lit up inside his skull
thats how it works. I became single three weeks ago and looksmax stopped being somethign i wanna do, and became something I am doing and will continue doing. Wild how foids and our need to reproduce change our whole mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
thats how it works. I became single three weeks ago and looksmax stopped being somethign i wanna do, and became something I am doing and will continue doing. Wild how foids and our need to reproduce change our whole mindset.
it’s enough to pull you out of anything

• +1
Reactions: sensen
429F9C2E 250D 40A0 8E89 48D7653661C2

good luck

• +1
Reactions: sensen
avy is pic from like 5 years ago, these are more recent
Man you’ve lost hair density, get on fin.
honestly that’s my biggest fear even tho my family has good hair genetics

View attachment 823394
Lean maxxing is legit but too much lean maxxing is just brutal

• +1
Imagine being this kid and making it at 12

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
the agepill is the hardest pill to take
tick tock tick tock

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and RAITEIII
Yes as long as you're young almost anything can be possible.
im a mid 20s ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet negative orbital vector retruded maxilla high gonial angle loser. life is slipping away and soon ill become a wagecuck; a replaceable cog in corporate machinery

Lol I have buddies who started losing hair around 18-19
I myself am around that age and I'm buying dutasteride this week :lul:

I will switch to something softer once I have money for a different set of expensive copes that give decent results.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
im a mid 20s ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet negative orbital vector retruded maxilla high gonial angle loser. life is slipping away and soon ill become a wagecuck; a replaceable cog in corporate machinery
Can't money help you ascend? Faces usually can be greatly improved with money. If I had it I'd ascend in that instant although I don't think I need nothing crazy.

Your height is nice but I suspect your D size isn't good, judging by the way you are expressing yourself.

Lol I have buddies who started losing hair around 18-19
yeah, i started losing my hairline around 17, no joke. It's just held up relatively well the last ten years surpisingly. But in another 2 or 3, it'll be horrific so I gotta get on it now.

• Woah
yeah, i started losing my hairline around 17, no joke. It's just held up relatively well the last ten years surpisingly. But in another 2 or 3, it'll be horrific so I gotta get on it now.
Your hair density looks good in avi

Yes as long as you're young almost anything can be possible.
I believe in the age pill but this post is bs. Some people it’s over for as soon as they’re conceived

I believe in the age pill but this post is bs. Some people it’s over for as soon as they’re conceived
True.

For average people though, as long as you're young you can improve your looks decently. If I could stop the time and keep looksmaxxing body, height, D, face, hair I would look very nice. When you are young there is HOPE for better days.

But it keeps running and by the time I do this I've aged a few years lmao.

When you are old it's a completely different game. There is no longer hope you know it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Your hair density looks good in avi
That was a couple years after receding began. It's just been a slow burn. Also bandana covering it.

• +1