@CupOfCoffee reminder to horsemaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Redrighthand
These are not real gypsyes
These are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and HailToTheKing
Chad can slay anywhere but a gypsy chad would have an advantage here

You guys haven't seen real gypsies, most of them walk barefoot with dirty clothes and go around stealing people.
The females lurk outside supermarkets with their babies begging for milk and shit. I see them on a daily basis where i live. They're uncivilised low iq apes.

One time i was in the passenger seat of my dad's car waiting for him to come, we were outside a small hospital and this gypsy bastard 12 year old kid comes and opens my door as i was sitting there. There was an adult male behind the kid. The adrenaline rush i got, i thought they wanted to hijack the car.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector
You guys haven't seen real gypsies, most of them walk barefoot with dirty clothes and go around stealing people.
The females lurk outside supermarkets with their babies begging for milk and shit. I see them on a daily basis where i live. They're uncivilised low iq apes.

One time i was in the passenger seat of my dad's car waiting for him to come, we were outside a small hospital and this gypsy bastard 12 year old kid comes and opens my door as i was sitting there. There was an adult male behind the kid. The adrenaline rush i got, i thought they wanted to hijack the car.
Country?
WHats the difference between gypsy and homeless person?

Gypsies are seen as complete scum here in the UK. Literally everyone hates them and for good reason. They are all thieves and leave a massive mess behind when they leave.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
WHats the difference between gypsy and homeless person?

Gypsies have their origin from India, they came to Europe 700 years ago, they still live in huts like this
bg-Divlje%20naselje%204_620x0.jpg

Most of them steal, beg for money or collect trash. Some Gypsies who want to do legal things play music and sing or do regular jobs that are most unpopular among general population. I had 3 gypsies in elementary school , 2 of them drop out in 1. or 2. grade, third one dropped in 5. grade if I recall well. Only few of them can read or write. They are liars and thieves, prisons are full of them. They are married very young and have a lot of children, some of them even don't have any documents.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and Framletgod
Gypsies have their origin from India, they came to Europe 700 years ago, they still live in huts like this

Most of them steal, beg for money or collect trash. Some Gypsies who want to do legal things play music and sing or do regular jobs that are most unpopular among general population. I had 3 gypsies in elementary school , 2 of them drop out in 1. or 2. grade, third one dropped in 5. grade if I recall well. Only few of them can read or write. They are liars and thieves, prisons are full of them. They are married very young and have a lot of children, some of them even don't have any documents.

most of them r located in the balkans

That's exactly how they behave in my country. I'm from Greece and they're everywhere. You'll usually run into them at supermarkets, where they sit outside and beg for money.
If you're unlucky and it's night time or there's a gang of them they'll steal your bags or purse. Old people are in high risk.

Gypsies are seen as complete scum here in the UK. Literally everyone hates them and for good reason. They are all thieves and leave a massive mess behind when they leave.

That's exactly how they behave in my country. I'm from Greece and they're everywhere. You'll usually run into them at supermarkets, where they sit outside and beg for money.
If you're unlucky and it's night time or there's a gang of them they'll steal your bags or purse. Old people are in high risk.

That may be so, but you can't deny that their lifestyle looks appealing. That gyspy fair in the video looks fun tbh. Degenerate, but fun.

That may be so, but you can't deny that their lifestyle looks appealing. That gyspy fair in the video looks fun tbh. Degenerate, but fun.
Their lifestyle probably is. Society's rules don't apply to them. They have sex constantly from a young age. The women are sluts. Even the ugliest of incels could get laid as a gypsy. They basically live like animals. Eat, sleep and have fun until they die from STDs or other illnesses lol.

No jk, I'd fuck a gypsy girl if they didn't have any diseases. They have some nice asses. One time i was at a bus stop, and this 5'5 gypsy girl comes by. She had a big bubble butt i got a stone hard boner. :feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
What kind?

Most of scum nowadays are Roma trash that have gotten over here thanks to EU enlargement.

Theives, welfare parasites

What kind?

Most of scum nowadays are Roma trash that have gotten over here thanks to EU enlargement.

Theives, welfare parasites
What are you planning to do to save your beloved England Mr Norwood?
“Muh EU”
“Muh welfare immigrant”

• Hmm...
Reactions: framecel222
Fuck gypsies

• WTF
Reactions: KrissKross
Go straight to 1:35
Imagine the slaying you could do as Chad there

@CupOfCoffee reminder to horsemaxx bro

Why are these english chavs called gypsies? They look just like all the other english. This is a gypsy, they look like whiter skinned indians.
Mannet

No Chad Gypsy for your face

Even the ugliest of incels could get laid as a gypsy. They basically live like animals. Eat, sleep and have fun until they die from STDs or other illnesses lol.
Here in my country they are paid for free by the state just because it feels sorry for them. The cities are full of them everyday,they are living the Hollywood lifestyle lol

All these girls ugly as fuck i wouldnt go near them

What did you do once he openned the door?

What did you do once he openned the door?

I grabbed and closed the door with force because the child was pulling it. Then i put the door lock. The adult laughed at me when i did that. He was lucky my father wasn't around. My dad is 6'1 and that man was around 5'7. There was also an Utility knife in the glove compartment so if shit went down I'd stab that bitch lol.
Gypsies are very low iq, even at adult age they behave like animals. Waste of oxygen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Gypsy maxxed

We have something like them here called tinkers/travellers
They're based