• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Austrian Oak
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, turkproducer and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and needsolution
all incels should visit ukraine and slay

must be so easy
This was literally what we were talking about in Turkish incel discord few months ago

i thought you are turk,my bad then
dont worry bro its fine, irl i get mistaken for being turkish too, did you check the wikipedia article?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I like turks too bro

Only country which didnt accept partition of Poland.
Yea bro nothing to do with the fact that they didn't want Austria, Prussia and Russia to get stronger,

not like the Turks ever hated you guys right? all the Polish and Turkish wars must mean nothing :lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
dont worry bro its fine, irl i get mistaken for being turkish too, did you check the wikipedia article?
I will check after moment, im reading some long ass thread and when i finish i will check article bro.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yea bro nothing to do with the fact that they didn't want Austria, Prussia and Russia to get stronger,

not like the Turks ever hated you guys right? all the Polish and Turkish wars must mean nothing :lul::lul:
keep crying for turks

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I will check after moment, im reading some long ass thread and when i finish i will check article bro.
okay bro take your time, its an interesting read

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
at least they have the hot women

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

All turks i know are nice people,even here on this site i have very good relations with most turks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
How the fuck Albania has better economy than Ukraine?Indeed over for Ukrainecels

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ukraine is shithole, but also Homeland of chads and Stacy's

why are you crying like this, it's not hate every empires or kingdoms wanted to be bigger so the solution was war, low iq subhuman that you are

Oceania gang
Dsadasdasda

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4019 and 3 others
why are you crying like this, it's not hate every empires or kingdoms wanted to be bigger so the solution was war, low iq subhuman that you are
which is what my original point was

Why is eastern europe so bad

which is what my original point was
Where is the hate in this? an allie can become a rival an vice-versa so for you every country in the world hate each other?

They got some of the best land in terms of agriculture.

Dunno why its so hard for them to be developed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Why is eastern europe so bad
M0M9a5x
it's always been like this. I guess it because of a lack of access to the open sea, hence fewer commercial opportunities and possibilities to benefit from the colonisation

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
Imagine being bombed by nato as an european country
Imagine bombing civilians and Chinese ambassy without hitting any important military center and then losing billions of dollars for "Invisible" nerf plane that got hit by old soviet missile system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
View attachment 483313 it's always been like this. I guess it because of a lack of access to the open sea, hence fewer commercial opportunities and possibilities to benefit from the colonisation
Spain is poorer than Russia, Greece, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania in 1938. This must be because of civil war, right?

• +1
Imagine bombing civilians and Chinese ambassy without hitting any important military center and then losing billions of dollars for "Invisible" nerf plane that got hit by old soviet missile system.
Still better than your invisible shithole

• JFL
Reactions: s3-s3
Spain is poorer than Russia, Greece, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania in 1938. This must be because of civil war, right?
Possibly. They used to be the biggest and most wealthy colonial empire but descended hard in the 17th century. Idk why tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3328
Possibly. They used to be the biggest and most wealthy colonial empire but descended hard in the 17th century. Idk why tbh.
I would say that the 80 years war was one of the main causes for this. Losing the rich Dutch provinces surely took a hit on the economy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBoy, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
What about Moldova tbhngl?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
View attachment 483194

Polcels love to complain about how hard life in Poland is but
View attachment 483195

I used to think Albania is the poorest European country but