Imagine being blackpilled and still chasing degeneracy. Hypocrites.me

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
JFL at everyone here wanting to fuck a bunch of pathetic women (strangers) and valuing your worth on that alone. “I‘ve consumed more alcohol than you” “I’ve stuck my penis in more degenerate women than you” A bunch of dogs.

Go ahead run towards the clubs and dance like the dirty human you are. If you chase this lifestyle you are nothing more than a product of the Jewish brain.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, joeveniro, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 20 others
Someone's jealous of slayers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6402, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
CECA8B8E 08D8 4178 89DA 0B5EFECB54C7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
you are right op too many rotters on this website

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Lev Peshkov, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
JFL at everyone here wanting to fuck a bunch of pathetic women (strangers) and valuing your worth on that alone. “I‘ve consumed more alcohol than you” “I’ve stuck my penis in more degenerate women than you” A bunch of dogs.

Go ahead run towards the clubs and dance like the dirty human you are. If you chase this lifestyle you are nothing more than a product of the Jewish brain.
cool story

cope, this is how real men lived before civilisation

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3990 and HowAmIAlive123
I’m sick of tired of getting 50 replies on my threads and literally no reacts. Fucking annoying then I have to get a notification from rainbow man with my profile pic as a reply

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Darkstrand, Zeta ascended and 8 others
you’d have died in the womb or early childhood or gotten your head caved in by a superior specimen
civilization saved you, you owe it your everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
you’d have died in the womb or early childhood or gotten your head caved in by a superior specimen
civilization saved you, you owe it your everything
nice cope, i was bigger than most adults at 13

Join Islam then

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Feels like envy, fucking random hoes from the club is the peak of having fun.

Realest user on .me, right here

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 2587 and Copeful

😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand and Looks234
op right

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m sick of tired of getting 50 replies on my threads and literally no reacts. Fucking annoying then I have to get a notification from rainbow man with my profile pic as a reply

:p

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Coping hard
Hedonism is a shit trait, had no place in pre-civilisational tribes

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Gargantuan
Im a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Sexual drives me tbh tbh

FaceApp 1597537863880

I'm a guy that really hate simps and degenerates but I'll simp over this near perfect beauty

cope, every biological's being's innate goal is procreate
yes, but what does it have to do with the hedonic lifestyle we are talking about ITT ?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
No matter how "high IQ" you consider yourself, you need validation from other human beings to be happy. And if you are a subhuman hermit you will never get any validation. I think "fitting in" and engaging in all the degenerate behavior is crucial to feeling validated, even if the ultimate goal is to have more than meaningless relationships with dumb foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
No matter how "high IQ" you consider yourself you need validation from other human beings to be happy. And if you are truly subhuman you will never get any validation. I think "fitting in" and engaging in all the degenerate behavior is crucial to feeling validated, even if the ultimate goal is to have more than meaningless relationships with dumb foids.
You can attain validation else where. For example respect from your professors/family/class mates. Earning respect because you fucked a bad bitch is pure degeneracy

You can attain validation else where. For example respect from your professors/family/class mates. Earning respect because you fucked a bad bitch is pure degeneracy

My point is that the vast majority of your classmates won't respect you. They'll treat you like shit if you're considered a "loser". That's the brutal nature of the society we live in. We worship people who are good looking and high status, and we ignore those who aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4612
yes, but what does it have to do with the hedonic lifestyle we are talking about ITT ?
"hedonic lifestyle" If you aren't having sex or eating, you are coping.

"hedonic lifestyle" If you aren't having sex or eating, you are coping.
you can eat and procreate without being hedonic

before civilisation, in tribes, there was little to no place for this train of thought. Maybe occasionally in form of feasts, but they always knew the balance and excluded women to not spoil them.
High chance you would get killed or excluded of the tribe when you adhered to this ideology

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 2587
“I‘ve consumed more alcohol than you” “I’ve stuck my penis in more degenerate women than you” A bunch of dogs.
Blackpilled people don't say things like this
Your logic is fallacious at best

You sound bitter. I guess the blackpill overconsumed you. I assume youre averaga right? Get a cute gf

youre just saying that because you dont even haev the option for that
"m-muhh u sex havers are just falling for the jewish tricks!!"
keep coping truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You haven’t been on this forum long enough
I'm very glad about that
if they are writing things like that, how can they be blackpilled, doesn't make sense

youre just saying that because you dont even haev the option for that
"m-muhh u sex havers are just falling for the jewish tricks!!"
keep coping truecel
11,000 posts

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
No matter what you do, you will end up in the same place. Rotting in the ground. Tbh might as well make it interesting. Serial killer with a fetish sounds like a good playthrough this time.