imagine being cast as the projecting gayboi in a teen drama

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
just cage to be honest, at how well you can percieve a persons existance meerly by their outer shell

this is almost exactly how i imagine the user Sin looks by the way, another clearly closet homosexual

imagine being casted as the conic relief fat guy

just cage to be honest, at how well you can percieve a persons existance meerly by their outer shell

View attachment 232651

this is almost exactly how i imagine the user Sin looks by the way, another clearly closet homosexual

He mogs me to another dimension also sin is a gigachad i shit you not i've seen his pics he was on a incel server and i shit you not he mogged me to another dimension it's crazy to think were in the same species

He mogs me to another dimension also sin is a gigachad i shit you not i've seen his pics he was on a incel server and i shit you not he mogged me to another dimension it's crazy to think were in the same species

all you guys live on the internet, are you all gay or something

all you guys live on the internet, are you all gay or something

Dude i have a life out side of here i'm just ugly and autistic so people ignore i'm a incel shocker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Dude i have a life out side of here i'm just ugly and autistic so people ignore i'm a incel shocker

does sin resemble that guy? i swear when i saw him i saw sin

is that "Baby"?
:love:

e28b70bb32fb9dde3f90180a3858e5bb.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
you probablyu cant tell the differences between bathroom selfies and candids

The guys jaw was literally like a male fucking models let me try and find a pic

Their it is

what a surprise a forced angle frauded, morphed selfie

not him btw, but same pheno as op regardless, just lol

That's morphed ? i found that randomly on the discord server pls mind the autistic red marks i was messing around with his pic when i posted that pic it was from another discord server from which i am kicked brutal