Imagine being the husband of this foid that has been raped and stalks his rapist on fb and says "he got huge now"

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, xit and BrettyBoy
She was rubbing her clit as she wrote this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit, Dicklet.4.3, Peachy and 2 others
I knew a girl who got raped by her uncle when she was a child, all she'd talk with me was about sex, this shit can legit fuck up their mind, I don't even consider them degenerates, but sick on their mind

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and Zygos4Life
I knew a girl who got raped by her uncle when she was a child, all she'd talk with me was about sex, this shit can legit fuck up their mind, I don't even consider them degenerates, but sick on their mind
Those are the best, they will do anything because of their trauma :feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Angel and RAITEIII
I'm jerking off to the thought of my oneitis searching for my pics, saying I'm huge and rubbing herself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
LARPitty LARP LARP

How is it an excuse to become a “whore” once you’ve been raped lol?

rape should be legal, foids deserves that

What does she mean by he got huge

He started lifting
She probably is thinking about the rapist dick. Her husband should find a one of those giant markers and shove in her pussy then she can only be happy

She probably is thinking about the rapist dick. Her husband should find a one of those giant markers and shove in her pussy then she can only be happy
Why the fuck would his dick size increase?.He was already 17 and most likely more when he raped her so it doesn't make sense for her to think that his dick got bigger.

Why the fuck would his dick size increase?.He was already 17 and most likely more when he raped her so it doesn't make sense for her to think that his dick got bigger.
No I mean how much she wants him to rape her again and again

No I mean how much she wants him to rape her again and again
I don't think she wants it.she is just traumatized that's all and is now seeking self destruction.

I don't think she wants it.she is just traumatized that's all and is now seeking self destruction.
That's another way of saying she wants it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back