Imagine being this much of a simp

Velvet

Velvet

Silver
BAAB3133 BA39 46F3 A111 490EC4BE9D3E

No self respecting man will ever try to humiliate themselves like this. And worst of all this bitch is ugly AF lmao. This cuck is officially the biggest beta orbiter of 2019

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Dogs, Schönling and 11 others
FA2FE0A9 434E 4A3A B86A D0B870D5080C

• +1
Reactions: Velvet and cutecel
hypergamy in 2019 is a joke

have never dated and maybe never will
Jesus CHRIST I am losing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Dogs, Aesthetic and 4 others
She probably let him hit it afleadt once or twice, I refuse to believe he didn’t hit it once and is for real simping like dat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Aesthetic, birchman and 1 other person
View attachment 188038
No self respecting man will ever try to humiliate themselves like this. And worst of all this bitch is ugly AF lmao. This cuck is officially the biggest beta orbiter of 2019

Holy fuck, all that for an average looking rainy :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
DER EWIGE CUCK

View attachment 188038
I don't get it. Where is that bitch going to find anyone better? She's not exactly the hottest babe either.
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Butthurt Dweller and cutecel
So fucking disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
She probably let him hit it afleadt once or twice, I refuse to believe he didn’t hit it once and is for real simping like dat
Some guys will simp like that just to be seen in a girls company. A guy in my school goes to bars and buys women drinks every fucking time even though most action he ever gets is talking and maybe dancing for a minute or two.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Velvet, onnysk and 1 other person
Some guys will simp like that just to be seen in a girls company. A guy in my school goes to bars and buys women drinks every fucking time even though most action he ever gets is talking and maybe dancing for a minute or two.
cucks are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Butthurt Dweller, Velvet and 1 other person
I don't get it. Where is that bitch going to find anyone better? She's not exactly the hottest babe either.
View attachment 188100
its women today bro
I mentioned the other day how a PSL 2 chick in one of my social groups turned down a PSL 3 guy
today I learned that chick is 30 lol
like fuck at a certain point you have to be realistic with your options but women today simply can't get a clue, they have no idea that one day their hypergamy train is gonna go right off a cliff

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Velvet
just be tall theory, just be white theory

ED7r1tZ

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, onnysk and LordNorwood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
JFL @ normies

us looksmax.me ers are indeed above this pathetic behaviour
madXljD.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Velvet and Zeta ascended
lol at ppl itt talking shit when we've all been a little simpy at one point. Pussy drives a nigga insane

Ngl tho his self awareness is dog shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and onnysk
that pajeet thought he could run height game on her not understanding JBW theory