imagine having a 8x6 inch dick

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
sex must feel amazing, ughhhh fckkkk , I have 6.2 inch dick Bone pressed which is below average, anything below 6.2 inch NON bonepressed is small.

My girth isnt that amazing either.

I might jsut cope with dht gel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Would never get to use it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel and xit
It feels amazing

I have 8x5.8 or so and have never had sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It feels amazing

legit, imagine dominating a women in the bedroom, and her begging you to go slowly. fuck i will never experience this.

I will forever be a cuck with a women having a leash on me due to my small disgusting penis.

Jacking off with an 8 inch penis is amazing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, Jack and Hated subhuman
it's not the size that matters but how you use it sir :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and xit
does dht gel work at 17? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
sex must feel amazing, ughhhh fckkkk , I have 6.2 inch dick Bone pressed which is below average, anything below 6.2 inch NON bonepressed is small.

My girth isnt that amazing either.

I might jsut cope with dht gel
ur fat you probably cant even see ur dick stop coping and larping.

i can only imagine

Didn't you say you grew your dick to 6.5 inches before? Was that a lie or did you not measure right?

I have 7x5,5, but i want 8x6, cry for me.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have 7x5.3 dick but i will never use it on gl foid. Only on ugly ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and xit
You’ll Never Get A Decent Bj Tho. I’m Almost 9in And Never Nutted From Head

You’ll Never Get A Decent Bj Tho. I’m Almost 9in And Never Nutted From Head
Imagine deepthroating foid with 8x6 😍😍. Total domisnce, put full dick in her small skull and then grab her nose. Hold for a few seconds let he choke a little.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, HighIQcel and xit
Imagine deepthroating foid with 8x6 😍😍. Total domisnce, put full dick in her small skull and then grab her nose. Hold for a few seconds let he choke a little.
this will never happen to any of us

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
this will never happen to any of us
I have 7x5.3 so not as big as 8x6 bit still big to choke small skulled foid with him, but my face is So ugly so i will never use it with gl foid

I have 7x5.3 so not as big as 8x6 bit still big to choke small skulled foid with him, but my face is So ugly so i will never use it with gl foid
Imo ugly Bitches Suck Dick Better Than gl hoes because they legit have no choice. U cant be subhuman and suck at sex

• +1
Imo ugly Bitches Suck Dick Better Than gl hoes because they legit have no choice. U cant be subhuman and suck at sex
Dude i want gl foid not that who sucks well. I want to look at her face when she chokes from my dick. It's better than good suck with ugly foid. Idk how you can suck at sex. It's about other person and how hot he/she is not just physical thing.

• +1
I have 7x5.3 dick
i challenge you to a sword fight

Rtutu

• +1
Imagine being too ugly to use it

• +1
Dude i want gl foid not that who sucks well. I want to look at her face when she chokes from my dick. It's better than good suck with ugly foid. Idk how you can suck at sex. It's about other person and how hot he/she is not just physical thing.
U Never Had Teeth Graze Your Dick? Or U Can’t fuck Her Rough Bc She Says It’s Too Big?

I don't need to imagine

• +1
mine is 8x5.5
too retarded to use it again :feelscry:

• Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
U Never Had Teeth Graze Your Dick? Or U Can’t fuck Her Rough Bc She Says It’s Too Big?
I don't her i would stretch her hard, fuck her Rough. I wouldn't care what she think at this stage. Bad suck with gl foid is better than good cuck with foid that you can't handle looking at.
i challenge you to a sword fight

How long is yours
mine is 8x5.5
too retarded to use it again :feelscry:
What's your psl and height ?

I don't her i would stretch her hard, fuck her Rough. I wouldn't care what she think at this stage. Bad suck with gl foid is better than good cuck with foid that you can't handle looking at.
I Guess I Don’t Think Like That. I Prefer Multiple Girls Than One And Don’t Plan In Getting In A Relationship.

How long is yours

What's your psl and height ?
i dont like to rate myself. it is what it is
height is 6'1.5

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and pisslord
6.5x6 tbh. I suspect many in here are larping.
My bullshit detector is going B O N K E R S
I realy have that dick.

• +1
bpel 7 inches non bpel 6.5 inches

girth 5 inches

feels above average man

• +1
good for coooooming

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1464