Imagine having a daughter

Heirio

Heirio

boo

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Imagine having a gay son.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, TheDarkEnigma, Deleted member 5891 and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Angel and Deleted member 2969
Imagine having incel son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
That is what i will do to kaffir women

ℑ𝔰 π”₯π”žπ”³π”¦π”«π”€ π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”’ 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔬𝔩𝔑𝔯𝔢?

β„‘ π” π”žπ”«π”«π”¬π”± 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔭𝔯𝔒π”₯𝔒𝔫𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”žπ”«π”Άπ”±π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺ𝔬𝔯𝔒 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔒𝔑 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”« π”₯π”žπ”³π”¦π”«π”€ π”ž π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯. β„Œπ”¬π”«π”’π”°π”±π”©π”Ά, 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔦𝔱 π”―π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά. π”œπ”¬π”² π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔣𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔀, 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀, π”―π”žπ”¦π”°π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”«π”‘ π”―π”’π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€ π”ž 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”žπ”± π”©π”’π”žπ”°π”± 18 π”Άπ”’π”žπ”―π”° 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔒𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔰π”₯𝔒 π” π”žπ”« 𝔀𝔬 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔀𝔒𝔱 π”―π”žπ”³π”žπ”€π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Ά π”žπ”«π”¬π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”ͺπ”žπ”«. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”₯π”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”¦π”£π”²π”© 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔒 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 - π”―π”’π”žπ”‘π”¦π”«π”€ π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 π”žπ”± π”Ÿπ”’π”‘π”±π”¦π”ͺ𝔒, π”ͺπ”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔀𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔰 π”­π”―π”žπ” π”±π”¦π” π”’, π”ͺπ”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔒 𝔰π”₯𝔒 π”₯π”žπ”‘ π”ž π”₯π”’π”žπ”©π”±π”₯𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔒𝔱, π”’π”‘π”²π” π”žπ”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”₯𝔒𝔯, π”­π”©π”žπ”Άπ”¦π”«π”€ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”₯𝔒𝔯. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔦𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”° 𝔬𝔫𝔒 𝔰𝔦π”ͺ𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔱: π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”Ÿπ”¬π”‘π”Ά 𝔦𝔰 π”ͺ𝔬𝔯𝔒 π”’π”«π”§π”¬π”Άπ”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”ͺ𝔒𝔫 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”’π”³π”’π”«π”±π”²π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔒.

β„œπ”žπ”¦π”°π”’π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔣𝔒𝔠𝔱 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩? π”Šπ”―π”’π”žπ”±. π”šπ”₯𝔬 π”Ÿπ”’π”«π”’π”£π”¦π”±π”°? ℑ𝔣 𝔢𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔒 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢, π”ž π”―π”žπ”«π”‘π”¬π”ͺ π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔴π”₯𝔬 π”₯π”žπ”‘ 𝔫𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔬 𝔑𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔰π”₯𝔒 𝔀𝔯𝔒𝔴 𝔲𝔭, 𝔴π”₯𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”―π”―π”¦π”’π”° π”₯𝔒𝔯. β„Œπ”’ 𝔀𝔒𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱. β„Œπ”’ 𝔀𝔒𝔱𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”«π”’π”£π”¦π”±π”° 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔑 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 π”­π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«π”žπ”©π”¦π”±π”Ά 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± π” π”žπ”ͺ𝔒 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”―π”žπ”¦π”°π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔒𝔯.

𝔄𝔰 π”ž π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔴π”₯𝔬 π”₯π”žπ”° π”ž π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯, 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”žπ”―π”’ π”β„‘π”—π”ˆβ„œπ”„π”π”π”œ π”‘π”’π”‘π”¦π” π”žπ”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”± π”©π”’π”žπ”°π”± 20 π”Άπ”’π”žπ”―π”° 𝔬𝔣 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒 𝔰𝔦π”ͺ𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 π”―π”žπ”¦π”°π”’ π”ž 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”žπ”«π”¬π”±π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔒𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔢. ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”˜π”π”—β„‘π”π”„π”—π”ˆ 𝔄𝔑𝔇 𝔉ℑ𝔑𝔄𝔏 𝔠𝔲𝔠𝔨. 𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔨 π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔦𝔱 π”©π”¬π”€π”¦π” π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pale God, Deleted member 5891, Lmao and 10 others
if i had a daughter i would rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma, Deleted member 5891, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Whats wrong wiv dat mah gee?

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Heirio and Deleted member 2969
i would honestly fuck my daughter daily if i had one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6402 and 10 others
Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 39
all humans were literally made to fuck and be fucked i dont see how any of this affects me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and rtssssy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, MammothActuary, DidntRead and 2 others
JFL, a femaele fellow student multiple times talked about her father like he is her dog. She told us he'd do everything for her if she just looks cute. But it's not like she appreciates that. She talked about him in the same way as about a subhuman incel orbiter.

i would honestly fuck my daughter daily if i had one

fbicells please report in. We found the brother of Josef Fritzl

But rationally in terms of spreading your genes:

Chad son > daughter > any kind of other son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 1751, TheChosenChad and 5 others
Can U Quack?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2969
all humans were literally made to fuck and be fucked i dont see how any of this affects me
I hope you walk in on your mom getting plastered by 2 men at the same time and see if you still feel the same way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
at least with a daughter you are more likely to pass on your genes. unless she is gay she probably will pop out a few grandchildren. a son, otoh. everything has to be perfect
. too short = incel, too ugly, anything wrong with the face =incel, non nt = incel. everything has to go right with a boy, or no grandkids for you.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2426 and CopingCel
at least with a daughter you are more likely to pass on your genes. unless she is gay she probably will pop out a few grandchildren. a son, itoh. everything has to be perfect
cut. too short = incel, too ugly, anything wrong with the face =incel, non nt = incel. everything has to go right with a boy, or no grandkids for you.
If you only have daughters you're literally ending your family name unless you have brothers to pass it on.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, CopingCel and Deleted member 39
The 50% chance of getting a daughter is a legitimate reason to not have children

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5891, xit and 1 other person
If you only have daughters you're literally ending your family name unless you have brothers to pass it on.
who cares, passing on your genes is what matters

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
nice to have both, but given the choice of a 20% chance of passing along both vs. an 80% chance of passing along just your Gene's, which would you pick? one of the reasons eastern cultures like china and India are now so fucked was this kind of thinking about having to pass along muh family name. now they are both shitholes filled with incels who will never pass on anything because of this retarded thinking.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Adrenochrome, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
nice to have both, but given the choice of a 20% chance of passing along both vs. an 80% chance of passing along just your Gene's, which would you pick? one of the reasons eastern cultures like china and India are now so fucked was this kind of thinking about having to pass along muh family name. now they are both shitholes filled with incels who will never pass on anything because of this retarded thinking.
passing genes is shit i don't want to pass genes in this degenerate world. Foids are disgusting, i couldn't imagine sleeping with one called wife everyday and having doughter that fucks this degenerate chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Heirio
I legit feel sorry for her. Probably raised by a single mom. And the cycle continues

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer, Heirio and 1 other person
just get a 6+ PSL woman and be 6+ PSL theory to have boys who will make u grandkids
I legit feel sorry for her. Probably raised by a single mom. And the cycle continues
true : no father autority leads most of the time to that.

are you believing in any sort of religion btw ? just curiou

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That is what i will do to kaffir women

ur going to punish them for being kaffir while also being a degenerate yourself?

kys, some ppl don't believe in religion and its okay

• +1
JFL, a femaele fellow student multiple times talked about her father like he is her dog. She told us he'd do everything for her if she just looks cute. But it's not like she appreciates that. She talked about him in the same way as about a subhuman incel orbiter.

fbicells please report in. We found the brother of Josef Fritzl

But rationally in terms of spreading your genes:

Chad son > daughter > any kind of other son

JFL @ not treating your daughter like a princess until she hits puberty and then treats her firmly so she doesn't become a slut who disrespects you

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Imagine being such a bad dad you raise a slut.

• +1
That is actually her father and brother cumming on her face in the video (ded srs).

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Ritalincel
Imagine being such a bad dad you raise a slut.
Every foid is a slut. That's their nature. You can't let someone cum on you and not be slut
just get a 6+ PSL woman and be 6+ PSL theory to have boys who will make u grandkids

true : no father autority leads most of the time to that.
Cope being foid leads to that. All foids are the same

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
a daughter is a vain, futile, and stupid investment if it is not functional and merely an object of alien pleasure, in fact, a compelling and persuasive argument: he prides himself on having a daughter, is happy, and is pleased with the joyful rejoicing of the ceremonies. of deflowering his own attractive virgin daughter, and welcomes the conquest of demarcation and inefficiency of Power, as if it secured as a form of Power his dominance over men who are dating or fucking; To be clear: It's like feeling proud to have served men who are benefiting from the fruit of their type and rearing, their money invested, their own ejaculation, and you feel good about it, you love it. and venerates the very conjunction of genes that congratulates the burglar and fucker penis: Besides, the conformed cuck knows his daughter is a piece of him so it's as if every penetrative thrust and orgasmic shot at his daughter is a mockery of his own helplessness. image of him as a father, he feels fulfilled in this self-degradation; It is an obvious consensus that having daughters for another enjoyment or priceless is a loss and cucked, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and turkproducer
i'd rather have a happy whore daughter than a depressed son

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and turkproducer
The 50% chance of getting a daughter is a legitimate reason to not have children
50% chance lmao
my parents has 4 children, all son

I'd rather not

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio