Imagine having your life saved from jail and life because of your coloring

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

Do you think life would have changed for Meeks if it wasn't that last mugshot that resembles Thom Strijd's coloring?

He had the same fucking bones throughout his life, but what saved him was ONE SINGLE MUGSHOT RESEMBLING THOM STRIJD'S COLORING.
original.jpg

@PrettyBoyMaxxing was right all along.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy

I would rather be him
Imagine being him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nisse, Incoming, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Coloringpill + Fatcel = volcel pill

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6475
View attachment 392492
to me thats the most attractive guy when it comes to primal instincts

i would really love to know how leo dicaprio or brad pitt would have looked in their prime while fat
it would convince so many fatcels to lose weight..
more like “most attractive guy when it comes to psl autism”

better example of someone that would turn women into legit chimps in his presence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, draco, Deleted member 6873 and 5 others

View attachment 392498
better example of someone that would turn women into legit chimps in his presence
i mean i also think women would fawn over him much more than over my example but idk for me aesthetics matter more

• +1
Reactions: Kade
bro how do you achieve that fucking coloring bro. i want that more than fucking bones tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
bro how do you achieve that fucking coloring bro. i want that more than fucking bones tbh.
-Blue piercing eyes with limbal ring
-Dark thick eyelashes
-Dark thick eyebrows
-Dark thick hair
-Orangey skin (yeah like Trump, but way less)
-Pinkeyish/reddish lips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Amnesia and DutchPrettyBoy
more like he lost bodyfat in the 2014 mugshot.

losing body fat = everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Amnesia

View attachment 392498
THE ANCIENT WARRIOR GOD PHENO OF ROMAN REIGNS AND JASON MOMOA MOGS EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET.
Jason Momoa Aquaman Diet and Workout Plan Jason Mamoa Acquaman 2
95583201 228298028594081 5213168112030973952 n

JORDAN WHO?
22918deaee10b5d462fa75c8d8bfbe47

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Kade, Kingkellz and 1 other person
cringe... they all mog you, you kissless virgin.
Kissless virgin? I've had 17 lays and i'm not even 20 yet. The only reason why i'm on this subhuman site is because I have nothing to do during lockdown.

I'm legit a Roman Reigns lookalike but I just have green eyes and shorter hair. So no Reigns and Momoa only bodymog and heightmog me and I bodymog Barrett to the grave.

Also, stop projecting because you yourself are a kissless virgin. Legit you type this garbage on all posts which shows that you yourself are one jfl
dark triad maxing will not get you too far in life, especially since you are a kissless virgin.:p
does it really matter who mogs who harder when all of them get foids on the regular?
Well so does Dan Bilzerian but the reason a lot of people are on this site is to discuss what kind of people have higher SMV. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: bhad
Colouring is so important. I used to cope before but that's because my colouring is trash

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, 5'8manlet and mattzdeb
Colouring is so important. I used to cope before but that's because my colouring is trash
Well it’s either pretty coloring like light hair with light eyes or dark hair with light eyes and pale milky skin anything else is shitty

Well it’s either pretty coloring like light hair with light eyes or dark hair with light eyes and pale milky skin anything else is shitty
Yes I have light skin and dark hair with brown eyes thats why it's crap.

Yes I have light skin and dark hair with brown eyes thats why it's crap.
I have smooth white skin with green eyes brown hair and black eyebrows I fuck with mine although I would like to have black hair and blue eyes tbh

View attachment 392498
my sister unironically watched all 100 episodes of stargate atlantis solely because of jason momoa. and I guess the other guy too. :lul:
keep in mind she doesn't like or watch scifi at all and stargate is hard neckbeard tier :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, aestheticallypleasin and Kade
maesthatic>aesthatic>smv I don Care if you nibbas say möhhh smv. I want to fucking look good and be happy if I look in the Mirror

That and the fact that internet and social media werent as big back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back