Imagine if this was continued 'till today

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist

If the La Sierra program became mainstream EVERYONE would have good frame and be fit. It's over. People decided it was better to have diabetes and be unfit rather than do this for future generations.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 656 and gymislife
WHAT? it's PE CLASS?! 1 min into the vid and I thought it's training session for special forces or something

It would be bad, because everyone would have good body and it would boil down to face.

• +1
Reactions: Oak, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
It would be bad, because everyone would have good body and it would boil down to face.
If that's your thought process then you're apart of the problem holding the world back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If that's your thought process then you're apart of the problem holding the world back
Fuck this world. I hope it fucking rots. I only get about maxxing out myself and minning the fuck out of everyone else. Only winning matters.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution and Deleted member 656
Fuck this world. I hope it fucking rots. I only get about maxxing out myself and minning the fuck out of everyone else. Only winning matters.
Lack of foresight - can only see immediate perceived self-interest

Symptomatic of low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Soulrack and gymislife
Lack of foresight - can only see immediate perceived self-interest

Symptomatic of low IQ
Why would I care about long term generational bullshit LOL ?

Too good to be true, can't have that goy

Why would I care about long term generational bullshit LOL ?
I agree to an extent, if my country was ruled by the foundations it was built upon then I would be with this 'long term generational mogging strategy' so in 50-60 years our boys can go and mog other countries and take hteir women. But the world is fucked and Jewish now and I have no loyalty to this (((foreign))) owned country.