Imagine larping on this website

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Can't even be your true self anonymously.
laughs cage GIF

The truth about this website is that out of the "high psl" people that post here, the only one that's actually believable is Larsonova. I am 99.9% sure that Arvid, Salludon and Amnesia are all larping and using photos that aren't theirs. inb4 muh google reverse photos and check brooooo!

You can just find a high PSL unknown person on IG and take their photos and it wont show up on google JFL. These guys will larp as a person they are not, and then write out fictional stories on here and people eat it up. Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Growth Plate, whiteissuperior and 17 others
Amnesia seems legit dunno what's the problem. Agree about larping tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10524, Chadeep and 2 others
amnesia has done videos of himself and taken specific pics of stuff like his hollow cheeks and how you have to use lighting for that

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 11604 and 10 others
Big if true

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
i think @Salludon and @ArvidGustavsson are larpers, not amnesia tho, he's done too much meme worthy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4464 and 6 others
In general writing style tells me who's legit and who's not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 4612
mewing guy is definitely suspect asf,and I've called it out many times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@ArvidGustavsson is a albino Curry he's real.

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, Deleted and 1 other person
they're legit

- arvid, larsanova
- high PSL people

pick one

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, whiteissuperior and Deleted
makes no sense since they made videos of them doing autistic psl shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
how can i be sure you aren't real

I am 99.9% sure that Arvid, Salludon and Amnesia are all larping and using photos that aren't theirs. inb4 muh google reverse photos and check brooooo!
I told Arvid to post a photo with him holding a paper with 'looksmax.me' written on it, like they do on reddit to prove they are real, but he never replied.
9z5z88ejpzg11.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
82a0d16f-6260-43a3-9567-21b5d953ce08-gif.996318

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
laughs cage GIF

The truth about this website is that out of the "high psl" people that post here, the only one that's actually believable is Larsonova. I am 99.9% sure that Arvid, Salludon and Amnesia are all larping and using photos that aren't theirs. inb4 muh google reverse photos and check brooooo!

You can just find a high PSL unknown person on IG and take their photos and it wont show up on google JFL. These guys will larp as a person they are not, and then write out fictional stories on here and people eat it up. Its over
I wish I could LARP as a hair haver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted
Shit tier thread

laughs cage GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SubhumanCurrycel
i think @Salludon and @ArvidGustavsson are larpers, not amnesia tho, he's done too much meme worthy shit
he has literally made videos of himself while using psl terms jfl

Most people here are larpers indeed

I larp as an incel, while in reality I'm a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions