imagine not being able to act polite, well mannered and classfull becasue you were born ethnic

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
i just love greeting everyone, smilling, opening the door for old ladies, being a gentleman and exchanging pleasentries

i just compliments my 007 anglo classically handsome pheno so well

then i see ethnics on kebab shop corners, smoking and spitting on the street with fades so short it shows their scalp acne from dirty clippers

they dont smile and have frown lines, they ruin peoples day who just have to walk past them

i used to hate the site of them, i even moved areas not to see them but now i just feel sorry for them, they are just behaving to their stereotypical perception, if they acted like me, they would be considered deranged or self hating

just LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, john2, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Its in their DNA tbh.

Lol people always are suprised when A turk Like me acts nice and charming.
Jfl Its honestly not beneficial to act nice.
Unless your 7 Psl it wont matter

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Lol people always are suprised when A turk Like me acts nice and charming.
Jfl Its honestly not beneficial to act nice.
Unless your 7 Psl it wont matter

exactly, i always said there needs to be a ethnic subforum becasue looksmaxing and behaviourmaxing is almost opposite when it comes to your phenotype

imagine being a white anglo top of the pop phenoed male and taking advice from a polish, romanian or even african guttertrash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Aren’t Asians the exception

Keep crying for high t uneducated chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
exactly, i always said there needs to be a ethnic subforum becasue looksmaxing and behaviourmaxing is almost opposite when it comes to your phenotype

imagine being a white anglo top of the pop phenoed male and taking advice from a polish, romanian or even african guttertrash
being white is not valuable if ur bones are shit and ur midface and philtrum are long. jfl are ur gutter iq. keep fuking gooks u subhuman

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
OP

B58627D3 7D1F 4949 B617 921B757EAF42

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464