Face

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and CursedOne
randomvanish

I am stuck in Pakistan. Please help

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, randomvanish and 1 other person
He is squintmaxxing, on other pics his eyes look normal, actually even some slight NCT:

Everyone be angle frauding/picture frauding these days every fucking where...

Although to his defence, most ppl couldnt get their eyes to look like that even if they squinted like crazy...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
I am stuck in soon to be pakistan v2

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
WTF Salludon on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
u mirin
Salludon

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Saludon the wise
Screenshot 20200527 215704 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bhai could have slay in the europe. egzotic chaddafi

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Indeed Salludaddy (no homo) mogs all of Pakistan. What's new.
Water
s

lol only paki ive seen that mogs me

i wanna visit pakistan one day to mog the punjabs i wont venture into the north as thered be even more pashtun moggers
over for this shitskiN!!!!!!11111

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1588
lol only paki ive seen that mogs me

i wanna visit pakistan one day to mog the punjabs i wont venture into the north as thered be even more pashtun moggers
over for this shitskiN!!!!!!11111
damn son chill

his comment section is 98% males jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6095, Chadelite and 5 others
Imagine believing that @Salludon is poor and stuck in Pakistan :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Htobrother
since he got the implants, he must be rich
Oh, I thought you were one of those people claiming that he is too poor to afford any surgeries and lives harsh life somewhere in the slums.
Nothing to add from my side if this is not the case.

Oh, I thought you were one of those people claiming that he is too poor to afford any surgeries and lives harsh live somewhere in the slums.
Nothing to add from my side if this is not the case.
"nO hE JuSt MeWED HaRD!!!!!"

Attachments

• 22e322bb440458cd682f62f144423630.jpg
    22e322bb440458cd682f62f144423630.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabenormie
He is squintmaxxing, on other pics his eyes look normal, actually even some slight NCT:

Although to his defence, most ppl couldnt get their eyes to look like that even if they squinted like crazy...

this is what his eye area looks like when he's barely squinting

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and randomvanish
this is what his eye area looks like when he's barely squinting

Its not barely squinting. This is his pic with barely squinting and its obviously a huge difference:

Plus on your example he pulls his skin with the hand sidewas. If I slightly pull my skin sideways and slightly upwards, the eyes start to also look more like hunter eyes.

I wonder if anyone did skin lifting to achieve hunter eye look. I can imagine that it could actually help. If I pull my skin on both sides of the eyes towards the year and slightly upwards, it creates more hunter eye like shape of the eyes. And the eyebrow is still not too high. It even improves the eye brow and makes it look more straight and hunter like. Right now I have a very slight curve down at the end of the eyebrow, but only minimal.

Once again, the way I pulled my skin just slightly towards the year + slight upwards angle (kind like slight facelift), improved both my eye shape to make it more narrow vertically and also improved eyebrow shape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and stuckneworleans
Its not barely squinting. This is his pic with barely squinting and its obviously a huge difference:

you are coping. you cannot create that much "legit" difference with squinting. squinting looks fake and retarded. obviously he got fillers ffs.

Plus on your example he pulls his skin with the hand sidewas. If I slightly pull my skin sideways and slightly upwards, the eyes start to also look more like hunter eyes.

I wonder if anyone did skin lifting to achieve hunter eye look. I can imagine that it could actually help. If I pull my skin on both sides of the eyes towards the year and slightly upwards, it creates more hunter eye like shape of the eyes. And the eyebrow is still not too high. It even improves the eye brow and makes it look more straight and hunter like. Right now I have a very slight curve down at the end of the eyebrow, but only minimal.

Once again, the way I pulled my skin just slightly towards the year + slight upwards angle (kind like slight facelift), improved both my eye shape to make it more narrow vertically and also improved eyebrow shape.

his right eye is not affected by the pulling, only his left eye is. and what you posted is an old picture. it's obvious he looks much different now

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
you are coping. you cannot create that much "legit" difference with squinting. squinting looks fake and retarded. obviously he got fillers ffs.
Either fillers or maybe even some photo editing. I mean the pic I posted he uploaded like 1.5 years ago. Theres no way he could achieve such a big difference in 1.5 years naturally, through doing whatever.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
the thing im confused about is why doesnt this idiot delete all his old pics

He can slay white girls easily i guess

Or maybe he's high or tired in that pic

You will never know...

his eye area in may 2014.....

tbh hes just squinting jfl.