Imagine us in 15-20years. Agepill

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Most of us are extremely depressed and mentally ill, because we cant life a good love and dating life because of our looks. We see hot girls on the street and all have hunger and anger in our guts. We still have hope with transforming ourselfs with surgery/looksmaxing.

But what will be when we turn 40yrs old, and no girl will ever see you as a sexual human anymore? Your libido will still be high, and if you see a hot girl in the street you want to fuck her so bad. But inside you cant even cope with looksmaxing or surgery anymore. NOTHING will help you anymore to cope. You are now old, and time is completely over. Females are disgusted by old men.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, St. Wristcel, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 6 others
cope, @RichmondBread is out here getting paper and fucking church grills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, TsarTsar444, Hades and 11 others
will die b4 40 my nig

It is what it is. We can at least prepare by always being in decent shape and doing our best with anti ageing.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
will die b4 40 my nig
Stop coping. Almost every low inhib guy thinks he will life fast and die young. In the end almost everybody will get old and disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Mongrelcel
Hopefully I'll be careermaxxed in big pharma

youthmaxing + having good aging genes will help

Stop coping. Almost every low inhib guy thinks he will life fast and die young. In the end almost everybody will get old and disgusting.
All my friends are convinced ill die of drug usage before 27

297F7726-7E6E-4D42-86DB-1A42763B587F.jpeg
s

Attachments

• 297F7726-7E6E-4D42-86DB-1A42763B587F.jpeg
    297F7726-7E6E-4D42-86DB-1A42763B587F.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 125
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Hades, Deleted member 1400 and 8 others
This is what moneymaxxing is for

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
Hopefully I'll be careermaxxed in big pharma
You will still get accused for sexual harassment if you look at a hot ass for too long. The same women will be getting home and sucking a young attractive guys dick.

• +1
This is what moneymaxxing is for
No amount of money will make you attractive in girls eyes. They will maybe see you as a walking money machine to fulfill their dreams of a life with chad.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1400
No amount of money will make you attractive in girls eyes. They will maybe see you as a walking money machine to fulfill their dreams of a life with chad.
Just make them think they’re getting money and fuck them

water is wet
sun is hot
snow is cold

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
giga cope, you still slay as long as you maintain your health, but it will be with lower quality women, like 30+ year olds, but if you were PB, just forget about slaying. In the same study that proved men were most attracted to teenagers, women are attracted to men who are either the same age, or older than them.
sei_53525312-c25b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and sytyl
at least rapemaxxing will help me.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and wristcel
Who here is over 40 with a decent love life?

By the time ur 40 u should have moneymaxxed enough u can just be a sugar daddy for college aged girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
youthmaxing + having good aging genes will help
I suggested making that a whole section on here but got rejected..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Chadelite and sytyl
giga cope, you still slay as long as you maintain your health, but it will be with lower quality women, like 30+ year olds, but if you were PB, just forget about slaying. In the same study that proved men were most attracted to teenagers, women are attracted to men who are either the same age, or older than them.
sei_53525312-c25b.jpg
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
I recommend a shotgun implant.

Age is cope, it's all about how old you look. If you have top-tier hair, collagen and body by the age of 40, you can still slay.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Entschuldigung and eyearea
I hope I'm already looksmaxed and with at least 1 son or rope

By the time ur 40 u should have moneymaxxed enough u can just be a sugar daddy for college aged girls
This is great cope for bluepilled normies. But as a blackpill person with strong social analytic skills, you will sense that the girl is not truly attracted to you, and the sex is just a business for her. You will feel worthless and like a unnatural fraud. Specially for a guy like me that is only after validation and ego push. I just want to see the girl admire me, and finding me hot.

I’m 25 yesterday I opened my pictures folder and started looking at my pictures when I was 15 to 20 years old. I looked better. I wasn’t Norwooding and was very thin because of high school sports... My friends too were better looking. Most of them are now bald or fat or both lol (the oldest one is only 28). Age pill is the most brutal pill. My advice for young looksmaxxers : don’t drink alcohol, beer and don’t smoke cuz I realized that I and the guys who don’t smoke or drink beer and alcohol looks ten times better than the other ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m 25 yesterday I opened my pictures folder and started looking at my pictures when I was 15 to 20 years old. I looked better. I wasn’t Norwooding and was very thin because of high school sports... My friends too were better looking. Most of them are now bald or fat or both lol (the oldest one is only 28). Age pill is the most brutal pill. My advice for young looksmaxxers : don’t drink alcohol, beer and don’t smoke cuz I realized that I and the guys who don’t smoke or drink beer and alcohol looks ten times better than the other ones.
weed?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787