Imagine wageslaving for months to year for bimax and get such results

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

Enjoy your chimp face.

@Dr Shekelberg what was lacking here is a CCW rotation am I wrong ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5385, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Lmao he looks better.

And no girl is giving a shit about your not chimp looking but recessed jaw anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
After photo looks pretty good tbh

Now he needs a better nose tbh

Hi- I’m the guy in the pic. I made an account just to respond on this thread.

Yes, the issue was large linear bimax advancement (10mm approx) where CCW was called for. However, I can say that at almost 2 years post-op, my ‘after’ is better than my ‘before’, especially with facial hair. The main downside is nasal flare from the large LF1 advancement.

FWIW I’m considering a revision with CCW to really get it right. A rhino may be in the cards somewhere down the line.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, draco, Nordiccel and 5 others

Yes, the issue was large linear bimax advancement (10mm approx) where CCW was called for. However, I can say that at almost 2 years post-op, my ‘after’ is better than my ‘before’, especially with facial hair. The main downside is nasal flare from the large LF1 advancement.

FWIW I’m considering a revision with CCW to really get it right. A rhino may be in the cards somewhere down the line.
wow

How the fuck did your account got activated to be able to post in less than 30 minutes? Mine took 12 days

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Good job for going through with a surgery. How have your results been in terms of how people treat you?

Good job for going through with a surgery. How have your results been in terms of how people treat you?

Honestly I haven’t noticed much of a difference, but I never had issues with girls or other people in the first place. My main motives for surgery were functional (open bite, some speech issues, better breathing). I viewed aesthetics as a potential upside. I think I look worse in some ways (nose and lip, for example) but better overall. I’ll post another pic of me with some facial hair so you can see a favorable profile shot.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Inscol and Slyfex8

I can see you look better with facial hair yeah, the main problem is how your philtrum turned. Also since your nose bridge was pretty small to start, nose now looks a a bit too small

Here’s a profile shot with decent facial hair at 6 months post-op. So even with a suboptimal plan it’s possible to get improvements.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, SkinjobCatastrophe and Slyfex8
I can see you look better with facial hair yeah, the main problem is how your philtrum turned. Also since your nose bridge was pretty small to start, nose now looks a a bit too small

I agree on both counts

Here’s a profile shot with decent facial hair at 6 months post-op. So even with a suboptimal plan it’s possible to get improvements.

Yeah it definitely looks better

Looks a lot better than before.