Suicide.

Is that from Reddit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This has to be morphed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bishop and Deleted member 1973
I don't even know my mom's 5'2 and quite short for a woman and that face... Maybe LL, lifts, and surgery but...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 2 others
Rope

• So Sad
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and middayshowers
I would abuse the fuck out of trenbolone and become a high T low inhib drug dealer to compensate for everything. That's my actual answer not a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, I'mme, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Trannymaxx tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, FaceandHFD, diggbicc and 1 other person
its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1973

You are extremely below average in everything in terms of looks. You are more feminine than 90 per cent of the women I know. Your bone structure is perfect for trannymaxxing. No offence, but no one will EVER respect you as MAN. NO ONE. You will either be seen as an ATM (even that is very unlikely) or you can try becoming a tranny. NGL, I actually thought you were a woman. So either become a tranny or accept your fate. Being a subhuman (at least not to other subhumans), but being named the Prophet of subhumans and then being rude to others about looks is something else. Accept your fate and stop deluding yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2227
I would be a Serial Killer called Chuck.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, I'mme, Vladimir makarov and 2 others
become a male feminist and hope for some occasional pity sex

or do what all other male feminists do and touch children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, hairyballscel, HighIQcel and 5 others
Stop bullying this poor accursed soul. He did absolutely nothing to deserve this. Indeed, god is cruel. If guy in the pic is reading this: I am sorry. I am so sorry. Im sorry god gave you life. Im sorry you have to walk. To talk. To breathe. To see. I would recommend roping. Its the only way to escape what god cursed you with. Its just completely and utterly over for you and nothing you can do will fix that. Even if you were a billionaire that cured cancer your life would be full of ridicule and mockery. Just end it man. Ill see you on the other side in a few decades. we’ll have a beer. I am so sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 4614, TheEndHasNoEnd and 14 others
  • JFL

You are extremely below average in everything in terms of looks. You are more feminine than 90 per cent of the women I know. Your bone structure is perfect for trannymaxxing. No offence, but no one will EVER respect you as MAN. NO ONE. You will either be seen as an ATM (even that is very unlikely) or you can try becoming a tranny. NGL, I actually thought you were a woman. So either become a tranny or accept your fate. Being a subhuman (at least not to other subhumans), but being named the Prophet of subhumans and then being rude to others about looks is something else. Accept your fate and stop deluding yourself.
Lol they banned me, the whole tread has been deleted pea brain. You are in the same boat i used to be, but thanks to your subhuman genes you're there to stay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yall coping. he can slay jbs forever

Last edited:
Stop bullying this poor accursed soul. He did absolutely nothing to deserve this. Indeed, god is cruel. If guy in the pic is reading this: I am sorry. I am so sorry. Im sorry god gave you life. Im sorry you have to walk. To talk. To breathe. To see. I would recommend roping. Its the only way to escape what god cursed you with. Its just completely and utterly over for you and nothing you can do will fix that. Even if you were a billionaire that cured cancer your life would be full of ridicule and mockery. Just end it man. Ill see you on the other side in a few decades. we’ll have a beer. I am so sorry.
just fucking lol at being below average subhuman and having to bully such subhumans to feel better.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
He should be legally allowed to commit one ER in any bar/club completely free of charge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, I'mme, Fear and 7 others
I would start slaying son! Damn what a slayer!

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 1973
HEY NOT SO BAD
AT LEAST HE ISN'T CURRY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Vladimir makarov, Deleted member 4577 and 2 others
I would just do TED talks and then use the money i earn from sympathy maxxing to do a comical amount of heroin and just die on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and GordonFreeman
just fucking lol at being below average subhuman and having to bully such subhumans to feel better.
I remember when some fags bullied curry and then some doxxer came, shared out info about one guy and threatened that will doxx everyone who bullied this kid. Literally all confident guys shat their pants there and were scared af. Ofc i was that stupid that i told about everything to Master so he could remove thread but now i see that people should get punishment for bullying innocent people in the internet just because of looks while most of them are same incels as people they bully.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, MrGlutton and 4 others
just roidmax and would do crimes. legit only way

God this is brutal and legit depressed me

• +1
LeFort 420

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I'd usually say "at least hes not curry"
But hes just so bad that even the worst curries I can think of mog him to oblivion, and back, then back to oblivion
His account
Jfl at his seething manlet incel rage is every comment he makes, hes always arguing.

still feel kinda bad for him

• +1
Thats so sad man.... poor guy, i hope he finds happiness

dude is actually based as fuck

There is NOTHING that can be done about 5'2!
I THANK THE JESUS CHRIST, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, THAT HE DIDNT MAKE ME DEATHTIER MANLET
Im still a manlet though:confused:

Only hope is charles manson max

Trannymax and slay prime lesbians

i see uglier dudes daily tbh

Bruh shit like this is so sad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It never began

id rope and "ascend" to heaven

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Just date a fat midget. Most men who look like that just date obese midgets.
HEY NOT SO BAD
AT LEAST HE ISN'T CURRY
What about good looking Indian men?

Am I a terrible person that this post and this thread gave me lifefuel?