• +1
Reactions: callisto and thecel
Still an ugly ranga

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
brah stop spamming with these posts srsly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, Deleted member 4430, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
brah stop spamming with these posts srsly
i can't believe this isn't popular in looksmaxxing, literally mogs bimax to the next dimension
I would hate to see members of the forum moneymaxxing for a surgery that isn't optimal, IMDO is years ahead of bimax in terms of recovery and aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4430

Brutal, only 10 years ago they were pulling most of your molars out and leaving you with an underdeveloped maxilla and jaw and today they turn you into chad within 50 days. Looks like some procedures are probably going to boost your looks even if you don't "officially" need them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7076
i can't believe this isn't popular in looksmaxxing, literally mogs bimax to the next dimension
I would hate to see members of the forum moneymaxxing for a surgery that isn't optimal, IMDO is years ahead of bimax in terms of recovery and aesthetics
It's probably only for young (growing) people, that's why they get mad when you post it. For grown ups it's bimax or Auschwitz.
MSE seems a better option than the Hyrax though, you get the whole maxilla widening, not just moving teeth around the alveolar bone, at least for adults.

Last edited:
It's probably only for young (growing) people, that's why they get mad when you post it. For grown ups it's bimax or Auschwitz.
MSE seems a better option than the Hyrax though, you get the whole maxilla widening, not just moving teeth around the alveolar bone, at least for adults.
site claims it works for adults too idk to what extent though, still researching this

site claims it works for adults too idk to what extent though, still researching this
Nah, that's bullshit, you need MSE to split the palate and get real bone growth, else you are just moving the teeth around the alveolar bone, it's the same anyways, just MSE instead of Hyrax.

Nah, that's bullshit, you need MSE to split the palate and get real bone growth, else you are just moving the teeth around the alveolar bone, it's the same anyways, just MSE instead of Hyrax.
is RME the same as Hyrax?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
alright i will have to speak with the doc about this
I'm 16 though but at the same time i want the optimal results, I won't be able to change my face for life after this

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
alright i will have to speak with the doc about this
I'm 16 though but at the same time i want the optimal results, I won't be able to change my face for life after this
If you are growing maybe Hyrax is enough, your doc may know better. But i would insist on MSE.

But MSE won't expand the mandible, I'm pretty sure he's trying to expand the lower jaw width op hence he said IMDO