Impacted wisdom tooth

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I have been jutting this whole summer due to drama i had with my girlfriend and i had some pain in my lower molars and I thought it wasnt serious but i did an x ray and one of my wisdom tooth is crashing against another molar. Do i have to remove it or can i keep it? Will it affect facial aesthetics?

Reminder never jut kids in any case

I have been jutting this whole summer due to drama i had with my girlfriend and i had some pain in my lower molars and I thought it wasnt serious but i did an x ray and one of my wisdom tooth is crashing against another molar. Do i have to remove it or can i keep it? Will it affect facial aesthetics?

You’ll need to pay Dr Shekelstein to take it out. Means your jaw is too small to house it

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
You had it coming for a long time. I doubt jutting affected it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
You’ll need to pay Dr Shekelstein to take it out. Means your jaw is too small to house it
Fuck, happening to me right now I can't afford to get an extractions for face reasons

Fuck, happening to me right now I can't afford to get an extractions for face reasons
Don’t blame you tbh, but it is going to hurt extremely badly so just be aware of that. You’ll need to treat it with antibiotics or pain relief if you don’t get them extracted. But the pain should only last a few years while they grow I think.

Don’t blame you tbh, but it is going to hurt extremely badly so just be aware of that. You’ll need to treat it with antibiotics or pain relief if you don’t get them extracted. But the pain should only last a few years while they grow I think.
Is there any long term effects to leave them

Mine are coming in straight up sideways is the thing I probably am gonna be forced to get them removed. Our ancestors didn't need wisdom teeth removed jfl means that I had shit facial growth

Is there any long term effects to leave them
Not gonna lie, you may need to treat the pain life long. It’s gonna hurt bad while they grow in, but I’ve seen studies that show they don’t have enough force to move other teeth like dentists say they will. If you can deal with the pain (which is significant) I would say don’t get them removed. Wisdom teeth are death. Your fucked either way, take them out by paying Dr Shekelberg, or leave them in and have pain. Such is the life of a subhuman
Mine are coming in straight up sideways is the thing I probably am gonna be forced to get them removed. Our ancestors didn't need wisdom teeth removed jfl means that I had shit facial growth
Yes if they’re coming up sideways that’s very bad, means you are heavily recessed most likely. If it wasn’t sideways I would say maybe not get them removed just because removing wisdom teeth caves your face in terribly and causes bone loss/resorption. Look what happened to Johnny Depp for a good example in the celebrity world. But what is a subhuman to do.

Not gonna lie, you may need to treat the pain life long. It’s gonna hurt bad while they grow in, but I’ve seen studies that show they don’t have enough force to move other teeth like dentists say they will. If you can deal with the pain (which is significant) I would say don’t get them removed. Wisdom teeth are death. Your fucked either way, take them out by paying Dr Shekelberg, or leave them in and have pain. Such is the life of a subhuman

Yes if they’re coming up sideways that’s very bad, means you are heavily recessed most likely. If it wasn’t sideways I would say maybe not get them removed just because removing wisdom teeth caves your face in terribly and causes bone loss/resorption. Look what happened to Johnny Depp for a good example in the celebrity world. But what is a subhuman to do.
What i am saying is thst will they damage other teeth, cause infections etc. i can accept any pain. All looksmaxxing is pain.

What i am saying is thst will they damage other teeth, cause infections etc. i can accept any pain. All looksmaxxing is pain.
Read some studies, apparently they don’t cause other teeth to shift. But I’m not sure you understand the level of pain these fuckers will give you. They will drive you to the rope.

Read some studies, apparently they don’t cause other teeth to shift. But I’m not sure you understand the level of pain these fuckers will give you. They will drive you to the rope.
Well i guess i will have to swallow it. I am already a subhuman. Anything more and i will literally rope. The only fear i have infection and damaging other teeth and other complications. Only one is impacted the others align perfectly

Definitely don’t get them removed.

Fucking rotfrauders man

We both had feelings for each other but she said it was haram for us to continue so now she is getting married off. We weren’t official
What ??
barbaric tbh

Mine are impacted, however I have no pain at all. I will keep them tbh

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Mine are impacted, however I have no pain at all. I will keep them tbh
One if my is boney impaction and pointing towards a molar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
photo1155-jpg.58301

these were mine, I extracted left ones (right on picture) , I should extract right lower too later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
photo1155-jpg.58301

these were mine, I extracted left ones (right on picture) , I should extract right lower too later
One of them is right the others are fucked up. Are you worried about its effects on the face?

photo1155-jpg.58301

Looks exactly like mine

One of them is right the others are fucked up. Are you worried about its effects on the face?
I lost a lot of weight in same period of time so I can't make accurate comparison of before/after. I think that it didn't change appearance of my jaw but I'm not 100% sure

I got all 4 of them out when I was 21 yo, no facial changes