implants and sports

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Can i do combat sport with implants? I love them and getting hit in chin with implant may end up not so good

You need medpor if you’re doing contact sports

Are you a professional athlete?

I'd do It now if I was you.Im also planning to do it when I become 18 and have enough money.

I'd do It now if I was you.Im also planning to do it when I become 18 and have enough money.

I'm 17 and around 26/27 yo i will have money

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Damn.Over
No. Not over. I don't want to make just 1 surgery and after long time another. I will get all money i need, get all surgeries i need Rhino, lips, chin, jaw, cheekbones, maybe hair and eyebrows transplant, skin tratment for acne scars, teeth, i would also wear blue contact lenses and fashinmax. That's lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Einon
No. Not over. I don't want to make just 1 surgery and after long time another. I will get all money i need, get all surgeries i need Rhino, lips, chin, jaw, cheekbones, maybe hair and eyebrows transplant, skin tratment for acne scars, teeth, i would also wear blue contact lenses and fashinmax. That's lifefuel for me
Lenses are a meme.Get your eye melanin Lasered off.

Man, getting surgeries each one at a time is better. You will improve gradually and see an improvement in your life little by little. If you plan to do everything at once then you will spend 10 years of your life (your prime!) suffering because of your looks. And you don't know what could happen, you could die at 26, or you could lose all your savings right before 27, or you could change your mind and get bluepilled within these 10 years. I would honestly get what I can immediately and enjoy its benefits from as early as possible.

get a job do surgeries asap

get a job do surgeries asap
I'm finishing School at 20yo (i'm working on Holiday but i want to buy a car) then 5 years of engienierieng university to get Master degree. After that i can get well paid job for my country. And another 2-3 years of saving.

I'm finishing School at 20yo (i'm working on Holiday but i want to buy a car) then 5 years of engienierieng university to get Master degree. After that i can get well paid job for my country. And another 2-3 years of saving.
beg your parents then. at 27 you'll be a different man