implants are terrible to get?

7 rings

7 rings

Bronze
Say you get a parnasal implant, infraorbital rim implant, upper midface filler, lower bleph, zygos implant..

Not only do you have a bunch of material in your face that is much less satisfactory than bone and runs a huge risk of at least one of them looking slightly uncanny...but you also run the risk of infection constantly for life, run the risk of bone erosion, once volume is lost in the face as you age you'll be more prone to having the implants look more uncanny..

Then on top of all of that...Your teeth are still not moved forward lol..So when you smile it will look exactly the same as pre surgery. You will not have as much forward growth even despite all your implants.

Forward growth = BIOLOGICAL PRIMALISTIC INSTINCTIVE ATTRACTIVENESS

It's simply not worth it, when cost wise...You're much better off getting a modified lefort 3..

I'm getting doublejaw + chin wing now and I wish I just got mod lefort 3 instead of zygos implants because my natural zygos would have been slayer tier when I was shredded they looked good even though their development was stunted...

Ideally you wanna get doublejaw and then go to a good injector who can put paste in your jaw angles every 6-8 months...This is what a REAL slayer jaw looks like...Not some plastic implant thats slapped on a recessed jaw.
from lookism btw

could someone explain to me why the teeth have to be moved forward in order to maintain the appearance of the implants whilst smiling? and does this story even apply to chin implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Deleted member 1464
Link the lookism thread tbh

from lookism btw

could someone explain to me why the teeth have to be moved forward in order to maintain the appearance of the implants whilst smiling? and does this story even apply to chin implants?
They don’t have to be moved forward wtf is this autism

Secondly there making xilloc 3D printed implants that will turn into real bone they already used it on car crash survivors for skull reconstruction and it worked perfectly it will also be way cheaper

Just get implants while your young and switch to xilloc if your worried about detoriation in the future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Nobody96
Some good points, but you could always remove the implants when you are 40 or 50 or whatever to minimize long term bone absorption or infection risk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Some good points, but you could always remove the implants when you are 40 or 50 or whatever to minimize long term bone absorption or infection risk.
let us hope in 10 years there is a custom artificial bone implant for 10 k, just replace it then

from lookism btw

His reasoning is possibly that if you have an incel steep occlusal plane pointing downward but your chin point forward you'll look uncanny. What is also weird is to have a lot of lower third width but not a lot of teeth show while smiling due to implants(uncanny discrepancy).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
let us hope in 10 years there is a custom artificial bone implant for 10 k, just replace it then
Or even easier let's just hope we aren't obsessed with looks by 50 years old anymore and resign ourselves to our oldcelling fates.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 2205
from lookism btw

it's a cherry pickying quote.
everyone is different and needs different surgeries.
if you have a good bite and average forward growth you don't need orthognatic surgery.
if you don't have a narrow jaw, you don't need jaw angle implants, otherwise you will look like a rectangle.
in tnis case you just have to enhance the jawline with fillers or small jawline implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
StudyHacks is fucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Or even easier let's just hope we aren't obsessed with looks by 50 years old anymore and resign ourselves to our oldcelling fates.
that is right
but you hae to carry the burden because removing the implant means that a ton of loose skin is flapping around now and you cant even run anymore without getting slapped in your eyes by your cheekbone skin jfl

As the last remnants of swelling/skin puffiness have gone down over the last month or so, I think it's undeniable that my facial implants (custom midface + chin implants) have improved my looks, although I still have a ways to go before I'll truly be GL.

• +1
whoever made that post is probably recessed af which is prolly why he needs mod lf3+double jaw

and implants dont make you look uncanny if there custom made.

• +1
Its almost here right now. OSSDSIGN, EpiBone, Particle3D and Next21 K.K. all have calcium carbonate implants that convert to real bone. Next21 has already launched their calcium carbonate implants called CT-Bone while the other companies are still doing their clinical testing. You could go to Japan and have Next21 guys operate on you if you like.

• +1
Its almost here right now. OSSDSIGN, EpiBone, Particle3D and Next21 K.K. all have calcium carbonate implants that convert to real bone. Next21 has already launched their calcium carbonate implants called CT-Bone while the other companies are still doing their clinical testing. You could go to Japan and have Next21 guys operate on you if you like.

what exactly does this do tho>? Im curious, whats the diff between this and jaw/cheek implants?

what exactly does this do tho>? Im curious, whats the diff between this and jaw/cheek implants?
They fabricate calcium carbonate (our bone's natural inorganic material) in the shape of whatever implant you want (jaw, chin, cheeks, orbital rims, etc) and create a scaffold. Then the place the scaffold into you and your body reacts with the implant to slowly convert the implant into real bone which then becomes a living part of your body. The difference between this and other implants (such as silicone, PEEK, PMMA) is that these materials are foreign and doesn't become part of your body.

• +1
They fabricate calcium carbonate (our bone's natural inorganic material) in the shape of whatever implant you want (jaw, chin, cheeks, orbital rims, etc) and create a scaffold. Then the place the scaffold into you and your body reacts with the implant to slowly convert the implant into real bone which then becomes a living part of your body. The difference between this and other implants (such as silicone, PEEK, PMMA) is that these materials are foreign and doesn't become part of your body.
estimated cost ? 100 k ? We first need to watch high deformcels and jews ascending with it because they can buy it

estimated cost ? 100 k ? We first need to watch high deformcels and jews ascending with it because they can buy it
Calcium Carbonate implants are supposed to be lower in cost but I dunno for sure. Wish I could call up Next21, but they are in Japan so language barrier exists. :( I'll try to get a translator.

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing and kota
I’m watching this thread. Keep it alive. Somebody get this thread stickied to main looksmaxxing thread by a mod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399