Importance of Cheekbones

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Untitled

Your cheekbones play a big role in forming your ogee curve, which is extremely important. The guy on the right looks like a bloated fat face while the left looks like a chiseled MM.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1180, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
What about wide cheekbones like johnny depp?

Is it possible to peep cheekbones when you're a bloatcel?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
View attachment 97341
Your cheekbones play a big role in forming your ogee curve, which is extremely important. The guy on the right looks like a bloated fat face while the left looks like a chiseled MM.
That doesn't prove zygos are important. It proves not having giga-bloated cheeks is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
How much intrinsic importance cheekbones really have vs being a proxy to a desirable level of low body fat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
View attachment 97341
Lifefuel tbh because I look like the image on the left
How much intrinsic importance cheekbones really have vs simply being a proxy to a desirable level of low body fat?
Not exactly, I’m pretty sure some people just have bigger cheekbones which helps protect them from damage to that area in fights. Also it has a lot to do with bloat because I’ve noticed that after I exercise my cheekbones are a lot more visible than at other times. When I first wake up they aren’t even visible at all

Not exactly, I’m pretty sure some people just have bigger cheekbones which helps protect them from damage to that area in fights. Also it has a lot to do with bloat because I’ve noticed that after I exercise my cheekbones are a lot more visible than at other times. When I first wake up they aren’t even visible at all
Yeah, I knew about that but why didn't the species evolve to have huge cheekbones than? It serves very little adaptive functions for a bone mass you have to carry around all your life. Not necessarily saying you are in the wrong, I am just thinking out loud.

Why didn't the species evolve to have huge cheekbones than? It serves very little adaptive functions for a bone mass you have to carry around all your life. Not necessarily saying you are in the wrong, I am just thinking out loud.
Idk. Why didn’t all humans evolve to be tall and have very high testosterone levels for optimal survival? Instead only some men are tall and only some have high testosterone although both of these are highly beneficial for survival. I’ve always wondered this as well, I’m sure there’s some obvious explanation for it but I’m too stupid to realize/haven’t put enough research into it

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
How much intrinsic importance cheekbones really have vs being a proxy to a desirable level of low body fat?
If you don't have good cheekbones the highest you will be is Chad. Gigachads alqays have good cheekbones.

more than the jaw itself but less than the chin or eye area

Idk. Why didn’t all humans evolve to be tall and have very high testosterone levels for optimal survival? Instead only some men are tall and only some have high testosterone although both of these are highly beneficial for survival. I’ve always wondered this as well, I’m sure there’s some obvious explanation for it but I’m too stupid to realize/haven’t put enough research into it
It always a matter costs vs benefits balance. Being tall requires you to consume more in order to survive, in an environment where resources are scarce, it can be adaptive to be smaller. I am not convinced protruding cheekbones is an attractive feature as much as some would like to indicate here because the benefits seem low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I have no zygos. The good part is that i think zygos are extremely overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It always a matter costs vs benefits balance. Being tall requires you to consume more in order to survive, in an environment where resources are scarce, it can be adaptive to be smaller. I am not convinced protruding cheekbones is an attractive feature as much as some would like to indicate here because the benefits seem low.
Well I know from real life experience that cheekbones definitely are seen attractive. I don’t know how much of a benefit they really are though. And what do you mean by the cost of producing cheekbones? This isn’t like body size where bigger means more energy and resources are required.

His is low set which is not ideal

Some people with low bf still have bloated faces because their cheekbones are low and non-protruding
But are they still considered good?

Cheekbones by itself are not halos without good zygos to match it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and MammothActuary
Well I know from real life experience that cheekbones definitely are seen attractive. I don’t know how much of a benefit they really are though. And what do you mean by the cost of producing cheekbones? This isn’t like body size where bigger means more energy and resources are required.
Testosterone produces prom high cheekbones but test being high comprimising the immune system so you need the best of both to get prom high cheekbones

Bonesmashing is legit

CHEEKBONES ARE OVERRATED. To be more specific, the Malar is overrated.

You want the "Ogee Curve" created by the Zygomatic, not the Malar.

Well bones are heavy, I know it isn't a large bone, but how often does protruding cheekbones made a worthwhile difference in an ancestral man life. Low body fat clearly made you more fit when going out hunting, you are more likely to catch prey and be a good provider because having low body fat makes you faster and give you more endurance because you carrying less weight around, hence my first comment in this thread. Obviously, extremely low body fat isn't attractive because your own survival becomes at risk.

Good cheekbones halos signal to a women that you
Well bones are heavy, I know it isn't a large bone, but how often does protruding cheekbones made a worthwhile difference in an ancestral man life. Low body fat clearly made you more fit when going out hunting, you are more likely to catch prey and be a good provider because having low body fat makes you faster and give you more endurance because you carrying less weight around, hence my first comment in this thread. Obviously, extremely low body fat isn't attractive because your own survival becomes at risk.
good cheekbones halos are signals to a women that you have a strong compact immune system

Good cheekbones halos signal to a women that you

good cheekbones halos are signals to a women that you have a strong compact immune system
proof, compact?

not sure what you’re trying to say with bodyfat here... I doubt cheekbones will weight that much more if that’s what you were trying to say
Bonesmashing is legit
No it’s not. The only gains you will see are temporary. Smashing your zygos won’t make them grow bigger in the long term, it will only harden the bone. The temporary size increase you see is inflammation.

Last edited:
not sure what you’re trying to say with bodyfat here... I doubt cheekbones will weight that much more if that’s what you were trying to say

No it’s not. The only gains you will see are temporary. Smashing your zygos won’t make them grow bigger in the long term, it will only harden the bone. The temporary size increase you see is inflammation.
Smashing yourself is such a stupid idea. Just get fillers bro

stupid ass fucking picture since you literally made his lower third fatter

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
importance of ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
its impossible to have a lean looking face with flat cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
I have decently wide zygos, but they are flat from side profile and borderline recessed. I wouldn't even call them low (they're not really high either), but because of the lack of forward projection my face is still chubby/bloated at 5'8"-5'9" and 135 pounds. But it's also partly because of my recessed jaw as well.

Last edited:
unmoggable cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
fwark i cant shitpost here sorry

I have the perfect ogee curve yet my buccal fat are still stubborn. Hence the necessity of surgical fat removal (in September)